When are we going to stop open shop

Samtarallo7
When are we as union members going to take every vital means to go after open shop,1st of all,we should get them on work violations,unsafe working conditions ,2working unsafe,such as using a grinder in a open area,shooting medal pieces at everyone,without the area being cornered off with protection plus they should have someone posted on watch with fireguard ,3 workers working for cash on large scale construction jobs,violations are being made,workers not getting PSID the proper wages,wage violations being committed,the task force and attorneys office should be looking into these allegations,too many union workers of all trades being shirt changed by these shady contractors,it is bringing down the standard of living,when company's are breaking labor laws,and workers bring screwed all the way around,4,it seems,when u are on open shop jobs,u need to be extra cigarette about your surroundings,u always have to look over your back,open shop have very command bad work practices,with more accidents,and more work violations ready to happen,they need to fine the open shop hard with fines,why is it Union workers have all there certs,and open shop they turn the other way more needs to be done,accidents will happen more frequently,open shop should not be on union jobs,they are just to dangerous.

Re: When are we going to stop open shop

Samtarallo7
We need more worker protecting laws to protect Union members on a job,no matter ,how big or small of a job it is.If workers are not properly trained,,they could hurt the person next to them ohsa,and all the agencies involved need to do more,all jobs should be 100percent union,especially HudsonYards,Bad work practices should be reported to the media,unions deserve better recognition,we build jobs,safer,more faster,less accidents,and hold the contractor that we are the best in the business and we will get the job done under budget,safe,and no accidents will occur,and the taxs go back into the system,its a win situation for everyone.