What:s Happened ????

Retired # 157
This site has really changed - - -  What is going on ???   Does anyone know - - does anyone care ?????

Re: What:s Happened ????

steward
We need to make changes to get vital imformation out to the membership,alot is being kept behind closed doors.OUT of state carpenters coming in and keeping there own men on the jobs without hiring out of our council,again what is being done,how could we impleament it into the full mobility clause.full mobilty killed the out of work list to give every man and women members rights to get on our own jobsites.We need to keep this matter to keep the members imformed of the non sence they are shoving down our throats.It is a unfair labor practice,again giving the contractor the upper hand,it is about time workers off the list get and gain leverage to regain jobs to put more hours back into our funds.

Re: What:s Happened ????

newbee
seems to me the company guys are being favored even at 1 union meeting graham said the company guys bring in the most ours for the union. all guys must go on the o w l no more mobility and it must be checked how many company guys live on long island and new jersey

Re: What:s Happened ????

jersey guy
31 yrs in ,what does it matter to you where our members live.
also there is an H in the word hours

Re: What:s Happened ????

rETIRED #157
  Now I think I finally understand about  " What:s  Happened  "