What are you willing to pay?

Salad Days
With no Mexicans picking crops, how much will you have to pay for that slice of tomato on your sandwich? If field crops are to be imported, how safe will they be? Which Americans are willing to become farm workers? Are we to use prison and forced labor? Ask Donald to explain his economic policies.

Re: What are you willing to pay?

pickle juice
Let's be honest, this is not as simple as you make it to be. Do you like ILLEGAL (law breaking) immigrants entering without waiting like LEGAL immigrants always did? Maybe we have enough legal folks that WOULD work in the area's you mention? Are we going the way of Europe, where they let in more than they can handle, and those coming in are committing crime. We have sanctuary cities (for votes) where these criminals are given immunity! Our national debt is outrageous and Dems. don't see this as a problem. I don't care for either choice for President, but I would rather a non lifetime thief, I mean politician, stir things up and put the fear in all these selfish, exempt, corrupt politicians we have now that smile while they screw you and the rest of us!

Re: What are you willing to pay?

voteer fraud
there are alot of people on welfare and alot of people on unemployment use them

actually i dont think the mexicans like these jobs out in the sun all day

Re: What are you willing to pay?

Retired #157
Have to agree with you - -  too many people on Welfare , just sitting back . Let them do it , maybe it will cut down on the number of people collecting it. Save the Gov. some money to waste somewhere else.

Good Idea - You Idiot

Let's round up welfare and disability recipients and put them to work in the fields; wheelchairs should fit between the furrows. Your grandmother with diabetes will weed and pick crops, or starve in a concentration camp. Round up the undesirables and free up low income apartments. Donald, Vladimer, and Adolph will applaud you.
And when you're injured, off to the camps with your wife and children; your house and car will be needed by a real worker.
Amazing how you fascists can come from ancestors who fled for their lives to this country for the very rights and privileges you would deny others; you'ld make them proud.
So much for BROTHERHOOD, and the faiths you claim.

M&M

Re: Good Idea - You Idiot

M&M
Could have meant...What are you willing to pay in taxes in the form of hand-outs? Funny how what matters to the press is if it's a republican or a democrat being vetted. Trump has more going for him than Obama did!
  Clinton's never tell the truth until there is a stain on a dress! Do you like where you are with Democrats in charge? Higher taxes, more debt, cities in trouble, insurance company's dropping out of Obama care, family can be anything, sodomy acceptance, killing babies, Isis out of control, boarders open for votes.....unGodly practices accepted...on and on!

You Idiot

Sorry
I don't want to know what you do in bed. What anyone does in bed is only their business. Your latent, or not so latent, problems are none of our business. Perhaps if you stopped peeping into other people's sashes you'd have time to get a life. Pull "the beam" out of your own eye first.
Why not deduct your share of everything you don't like from your taxes?

Re: What are you willing to pay?

simple economics
Hey Salad Boy
   Are you willing to work for $15 or 20 bucks an hour with no benefits? That's what it's coming to. Simple economics, Supply and Demand. As supply increases price falls unless demand increases faster than supply. We now have an unlimited supply of labor due to ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION. Can you pay your mortgage on $15 or $20 an hour? Do you want live in a single family home with 3 or 4 other families? You morons will cut off your nose to spite your face. WAKE UP AND SMELL THE COFFEE! keep reading the NY Times Lefty.

Re: What are you willing to pay?

trump 2016
Salad days you really need to wake up , seven in ten construction
jobs in the city are non union, being done by illegal immigrants
this is how they're doing it , forged paper work that the employer knows
is no good but turns a blind eye , employers are also setting up several
different companies on the same job so they don't have to pay for obamacare
in other words keeping their payroll with very few employees so they can dodge the
healthcare issue , how can we possibly compete against this ? if hillary gets in  were done for
the only way of stopping this is to build a wall , simple fact is these illegals are driving wages down
and the scary thing is that the democrats believe that there helping the middle class , nothing
could be further from the truth when you have illegals stealing our work  and the politicians turning a blind eye to it , all the trade unions have told this to the politicians and you know what they laugh at us and you know what , they're all democrats who could care less about us , thats why I'm voting for trump .

Re: What are you willing to pay?

Compete?
We compete the way real unions do. 1. Get lazy Union bosses off their buts and out of the pockets of developers and builders. 2. Learn to use the court of public opinion to inform potential buyers of nonunion spaces. 3. Send trained speakers to every public meeting; not the present soft ball party line of our union. 4. Train a new generation of potential Union leaders to replace old lap dogs from the locals on up. For a start.

Re: Good Idea - You Idiot

Retired #157
  WAKE  UP  MR.   "  N  "  what do you need as proof --  The end for you and other:s is near . You got to Smell The Coffee .  If the number of welfare does not drop , then the country is in trouble ,  where have you been ??? Ray an Stevie can see this . Nobody was talking about wheelchairs except You , This country is in trouble , and it:s time to get tough and stop all the bullshit . Let:s get Bill an Monica and the rest to help put the country on it:s true path . Ha Ha . Maybe Hillary will loose her cell phone and won:t email any more . If you can:t see that your loosing work , then you got a problem, or maybe you are part of the problem . So , tell all of us ,  what will your wife and kids be doing ,  will they have food and a roof over their heads ???  And don:t forget about Grandma ??? Wake up man - - -  this country is going to SHIT . Nobody wants to stand up . Look at the difference in the last 20yrs.  You can:t bullshit me , I spent two tours in Viet Nam ,  and I spent almost 8 months at Ground ZERO .  Please Wake UP, try and make a difference , instead of just opening up your mouth about things . Thank You for letting me shoot off my mouth , have a good day.