What Will Happen At Monday's Local 157 Meeting?

12345 ... 8

Re: What Will Happen At Monday's Local 157 Meeting?

Richard Dorrough
We have fought the pro tem issue before this at both the local level and the council level. The section covering pro tem appointments being held until an election can be held to fill the vacancy is 32b which applies to Bilello as well.An election must be held for a pro tem office within 6 months where is that time frame listed Patty?? Check the ruling the UBC gave when it forced the Pro Tem election at the Empire Council.We also went through this with the UBC when a Local 370 VP and council rat moved up to President because the elected President was fired by the UBC. The VP refused to resign as is required to take a second office and moved to President under Section 34 and the UBC let him get away with it. We have some experience and prior knowledge of the Pro Tem Issue. Oh.You would not know anything about that. What is your expertise on the issue. NONE.Your an expert based on the word of another Council Rat.Pro Tem appointments can only be made for vacated Offices and Bilello is President NOW and will next month and the month after. To bad you dont like Biello and want to run your mouth. .
   Now little man show me where the constitution says Carpuso can make up the rules and Bilello be elected for one meeting and play at President. Also answer the question how he picked a pro tem vice President as is the right of a president in 32b if he is NOT the President as you say. Is Gausman Pro Tem VP NOW in your infinite wisdom.Your love to call people wrong based not on facts, as you always run your mouth about, but just because you say so.What is your prior experience with the pro tem issue. Have you ever debated it or fought it with the UBC or received clarification from the UBC? Your what a good Corkman calls a Langer. I think the word was created with you in mind.Either answer the questions posed or shut your mouth and do not address me again.

I also point to your previous post naming Bilello as Pro Tem President and indicating you have issues with Bilello

"I was trying to get a serious flaw which eats at this union addressed and if me addressing the people who should have been able to answer my questions rather than asking the Pro Tem President to ask Capurso for me, was upsetting to Mike Biello, I think that could only indicate a very poor sense of what the real issues are. "

By the way posters. I understand Pat Nee had vice grips at the meeting. Not so unusual. Many third world women who have a vagina so big it could swallow their head, as Mr. Nee does, use them for vagina clamps so their guts dont fall on the floor. His clamp probably fell on the floor as he moved to the podium.

Re: What Will Happen At Monday's Local 157 Meeting?

Richard Dorrough
And let us put an end to this entire Carpuso BS. The Election of Bilello took place under Section 32d. Your quoting from Section 32d and both you and Carpuso are lying to the members and trying to mislead them.In your delusion, which comes entirely form the mouth of Carpuso, with NO FACTS, 32d is there to cover for the President and Vice President if they cant be at a meeting as if a meeting cannot be run without them.My FACT is that 32 D is there to cover if the President and VP Office is vacated at the same time because 34 only gives us what to do if the President is fired or quits.

Lets put this to bed

What is Section 32 for. It is the rules that members follow to fill vacated Offices in a local Union.What is the heading of Section 32."VACANCIES IN LOCAL AND COUNCIL OFFICES"End of argument.

Sorry about the vagina thing s??I just crack me up and you give me so much to work with.

Re: What Will Happen At Monday's Local 157 Meeting?

Pat Nee
I voted for Biello, Richard.  I have no issue with  Biello. You are taking something that I posted out of context and trying to make it say something else. This is what you do best.
 As usual you did not respond to what was said in the post that you are replying to. You are doing your thing which is to talk about anything but the facts.
1. We have an elected President who has not stepped down.
2. We have a Vice President who retired.
 So can you show me the rule which states that if the President misses a meeting he forfeit’s the position?
A pro tem President and vice president were selected to facilitate the meeting.
You do not know what is going on Richard, a conversation with you is pointless.

Re: What Will Happen At Monday's Local 157 Meeting?

Richard Dorrough

Again...

And let us put an end to this entire Carpuso BS. The Election of Bilello took place under Section 32d. Your quoting from Section 32d and both you and Carpuso are lying to the members and trying to mislead them.In your delusion, which comes entirely form the mouth of Carpuso, with NO FACTS, 32d is there to cover for the President and Vice President if they cant be at a meeting as if a meeting cannot be run without them.My FACT is that 32 D is there to cover if the President and VP Office is vacated at the same time because 34 only gives us what to do if the President is fired or quits.

Lets put this to bed

What is Section 32 for. It is the rules that members follow to fill vacated Offices in a local Union.What is the heading of Section 32."VACANCIES IN LOCAL AND COUNCIL OFFICES"End of argument.

Questionn.
 Did they put Gausman if Office to facilitate the meeting'

How did Bilello appoint him if he was not President

Why did you call him pro tem in your previous post and now claim he is not

Why do you quote 32d if you refuse to accept Section 32 are rules for Vacancies in Local Offices

Why did you also make the comment on Bilellos motion if you do not have issues

Are you saying a meeting never takes place if the President and VP are not there

Re: What Will Happen At Monday's Local 157 Meeting?

listman
So can you show me the rule which states that if the President misses a meeting he forfeit’s the position?

anon put an LCN disclosure paper in front of someone at the council these days.  Then that someone takes a few days to hire a lawyer, then is given a few more days to respond . And purley in coincidence a 157 meeting happens to fall in the middle of all this complex legal crap goinng on, - machinery takes a lurch. Thats all that was, - and Derrico's gone altogether by now, & R. Durrough's is still right.

Derrico is still President.
You are an idiot, those are all facts. Why do you not ask your buddy Arana? he will tell you.

Are you saying a meeting never takes place if the President and VP are not there

Re: What Will Happen At Monday's Local 157 Meeting?

I emailed Chief Compliance Officer (CCO) John Ballantyne to clarify Section 32 (D),  I informed him at Monday's meeting Paul Capuso said the president pro tem is only for the March meeting and at the April meeting if necessary we will have to elect another pro tem president. I asked him to show me where in the constitution does it say this. If in fact Lawrence did not resign as president and in fact he still is president how can Section 32 (D) be exercised? I agree with Rich, Section 32 is for "VACANCIES IN LOCAL AND COUNCIL OFFICES," if the office is not vacated how is 32 (D) applicable? Lets see what the CCO says.

Re: Motions

Pat, I assume your motion was approved, the answer that Paul Capurso gave you is total BS. I agree if Lawrence was unable to take care of the locals affairs why is he not stepping down. Also Capurso said "he would bring it up with Lawrence when he was available," what the hell does that mean, why can't he call him on the telephone!

As for Biello being upset, is he for real...that's ridiculous, with all that is going on he's upset because you did not face him. That speaks volumes.

Re: What Will Happen At Monday's Local 157 Meeting?

Pat Nee
Yes they had Biello choose a pro tem vice president to facilitate the meeting.
Biello was the pro tem President for the meeting.
I said that he was the pro tem president for the meeting, the meeting is over so he is no longer the pro tem president.
I am quoting 32D because that was the rule quoted. Perhaps the eboard felt that that was the closest match to what was needed.
I do not recall ever making a comment on Biellos motion, the only motion I mentioned in relation to Biello was my own motion.
I have no idea if meetings do take place if the President and vice president are not there,   I think the more pertinent question is "Do meetings take place without the President and Vice-president if Dennis Walsh is sitting in the meeting acting in his official capacity?
Now like a good little idiot, go ask Arana who the President is.

Re: What Will Happen At Monday's Local 157 Meeting?

bill lebo
I'm sorry I don't seem to be understanding all of this. The UBC Constitution under VACANCIES IN LOCAL OFFICES clearly states; In the absence of both the president and the vice president, the recording secretary shall call the meeting to order and those present shall elect a president pro tem. that's it . It doesn't say for just that meeting. It doesn't say until the next meeting. It doesn't give a time limit. Past practice has been when an office was permanently vacated and the remaining term was less than 6 months the pro tem officer filled the remainder of the term, if it was more than 6 months the pro tem officer held the office until such time as a special election was held. I see this as a permanent vacancy, isn't that the case, a permanent vacancy.

Re: What Will Happen At Monday's Local 157 Meeting?

Larry will be gone tomorrow (officially.)

Re: What Will Happen At Monday's Local 157 Meeting?

Pat Nee
I think that this is damage control by Spencer. The lone survivor from the 157 trusteeship who was promoted by Spencer has come up dirty.
Now if Spencer were to place 157 under trusteeship, that would only make the matter look worse for the UBC on the 6th.
If Derrico were to resign as local 157 President before the 6th, more fuel against the UBC on the 6th.
This would appear to be the best option for the UBC, it limits their exposure, President misses meeting, hard to make a case with that.
Better for them than, the President of local 157 resigns as a result of an RO investigation into corruption, this is the same local that the dissolved local 608 members were transferred to in an attempt to stymie corruption.
How would that look in court?
Yes your honor, we dissolved local 608 to tackle corruption and transferred the members to local 157 which was also apparently corrupt despite the Trusteeship imposed by us on them by us a couple of years ago. We are now placing local 157 under trusteeship again, just like we have placed the council under trusteeship again because we have no idea of what it is we are doing and are batting zero for four at dealing with anything.
 And yes your honor we want to impose representational democracy and yes we need an extension of the trusteeship, why you ask? Well we would like to try and figure out why we have been unable to do anything during the last 3 Trusteeships.

Re: What Will Happen At Monday's Local 157 Meeting?

Richard Dorrough
Lets play your delusion some more. If the membership elected Bilello Pro tem so they could run the meeting as your delusion, and Carpuso blatant scam to keep ElAwrenes job open,contends. Why did Bilello move to fill the vacated VP Office with Gausman as is the Presidents right under 32B?? Does 32 D say "in the absence of President and Vice President the members vote for a Pro Tem Pres and he immediately fills the vacated Offices. No it does not!!

 You had a President and the meeting could "Facilitate" as you say.. So why did Bilello to fill vacated VP office at all.It was not needed to run the meeting unless now you are saying you have never seen a meeting run without the VP Present and just with the President. Are you saying Gausman is not the VP until an election can be held to fill the vacancy. Because here is a FACT. The UBC Constitution says  a member may be appointed Pro Tem until an election is held to fill the vacancy which the UBC has ruled is no longer than 6 months. Here is another FACT.The UBC constitution does NOT say the vacancy is filled Pro Tem until the next meeting.Is it not fair to say your facts are Carpuso word and have no basis in the Constitution??

 Lets further burst your bubble. Your saying the meeting is over and Bilello is not Pro Tem President any longer. Is Gausman still Pro Tem VP in your fantasy???Answer this question. You agree the office of VP was vacant. You agree Bilello was President for the meeting.Than based on your own statements Bilello legally filled the VP Office Pro Tem with Gausman and Gausman stays until a vote confirms or replaces him by vote  and he IS the 157 VP now.Correct???A Big YES OR NO

Re: What Will Happen At Monday's Local 157 Meeting?

bill lebo
Pat your fishin for something that's not there

Re: What Will Happen At Monday's Local 157 Meeting?

Pat Nee
Possibly,   I suppose the real reason is that Derrico was or is hoping for some way out of the mess he is in and was hoping to be reinstated as Director of Operations. Spencers new appointment to that position indicates there will be no reinstatement.

"Larry will be gone tomorrow (officially.) " Than if you go along with Pat Nees delusion and Carpusos scam that Bilello is not PRO TEM President guess who is the new 157 President. Brother Gausman. Despite all their BS scam the two are trying to run on Bilello they cannot deny that the Gausman appointment is legit and he IS the VICE PRESIDENT of 157 and if the President spot is vacated officially them the Vice President automatically moves to President and the office of VP stays empty because the UBC has also ruled the VP does not have to resign in this case because he is forced to be the President until and election can be held to fill the Presidents spot under Section 34.So if Bilello is not Pro Tem Pres and Larry is out tomorrow than Brother Gausman is President of 157. Now watch Caropuso back peddle

Now watch Caropuso back peddle..Sorry that is Carpuso and Nee back peddle

Sorry should read "why did Bilello  move to fill the vacated Office at all"

Re: What Will Happen At Monday's Local 157 Meeting?

bill lebo
Again fishing. This is all fiction. Mike is Pres. pro tem. What seems to be the problem with that. Be happy you got the best man for the job. I gotta say I'm amazed with all of this nonsense.
12345 ... 8