WOODWORKERS ASSOCIATION,MIKE BILELLOAND DENNIS WALSH

WOODWORKERS ASSOCIATION,MIKE BILELLOAND DENNIS WALSH

WALTER THOMPSON
the woodworkers association was awarded 65 million dollars from the nycdcc . it was because  of a sweetheart deal that has a most favorite nations clause . where if anybody had a better deal they would get it .
so they go to arbitration where because of mike bilelllo incompetent handlings we lost in arbitration.
and now for the kicker  in steps  dennis walsh who has a conversation with mike where dennis state that if you extend my contract i will assist you in getting your liability for the settlement reduced.
hence that is why dennis walsh's contract has been extended 14 months.
to all trades in the nycdcc  now with this 65 million penalty ,we have to really take a hard look at how well protected your pension fund is in the hands of the district council.
how many more lies do you have to hear before it is to late to do anything ?
we don't have 65 million laying around here at the district council so it has to come from somewhere -                         THE MEMBERS THATS WHERE

Re: WOODWORKERS ASSOCIATION,MIKE BILELLOAND DENNIS WALSH

RE: MWA ARBITRATION
ANOTHER FIX!  Not One Red Cent Leaves the Premises. Don't give a fuck about Walsh.

Re: WOODWORKERS ASSOCIATION,MIKE BILELLOAND DENNIS WALSH

This is a blatantly false claim that the “Woodworkers” Association has been awarded $65 million dollars and that EST Mike Bilello has “extended" Review Officer (RO) Dennis Walsh's contract in exchange for "getting your liability for the settlement reduced."

First, the apparent reference to the MWA being awarded $65 million in the Gilbert-MFN matter is a purposeful fabrication. There has been no award. In fact, the District Council filed its brief regarding damages with the AAA on Friday and it is expected that no decision on damages will be rendered for a matter of weeks.

Second, the RO has never had a “contract” with the District Council. The RO is an appointee of the United States District Court pursuant to a federal court order. That order expires on December 3, 2012. Under the order, The RO has the right to make a motion to extend his tenure under the order by six months.

The RO has publicly stated that he will do so in the absence of an extension stipulation.  Some weeks ago, the United States Attorney asked the Benefit Funds and the District Council to extend the tenure of the RO by 18 months. The trustees of the Benefit Funds have informed the RO and the government that they agree to such an extension.

Also it is my understanding that the District Council also agrees with the proposal, but the stipulation contemplated has not yet been presented to the delegate body.

The RO issued a public statement on July 21, regarding his intention to intervene with the District Court should egregious damages be awarded in the MWA matter and the purpose of the Consent Decree thereby thwarted (by rendering the District Council bankrupt or paralyzed by lack of funds to properly operate).

When I have a chance I will post an update on the MWA in the main section of the blog.

In the future please do not misled the membership of this union by such a gross misstatement of what you purport to be “fact.”

Re: WOODWORKERS ASSOCIATION,MIKE BILELLOAND DENNIS WALSH

w.davenport
thanks, john m

Re: WOODWORKERS ASSOCIATION,MIKE BILELLOAND DENNIS WALSH

Still moving forward
Pathetic...