WHO SHOULD GET NYCDC CARD

Rev Al

Re: WHO SHOULD GET NYCDC CARD

procity
NYC RESIDENCE ONLY  NOT EVEN UPSTATERS

Re: WHO SHOULD GET NYCDC CARD

Rev Al
Why call it NEW YORK CITY DISTRICT COUNCIL OF CARPENTERS if we're overflowing with OUT OF TOWNERS ? The OUT OF TOWNERS dont pay 5 BOROUGH LOCAL TAX + work ahead of taxpayers. Staten Islanders get fucked every which way worse than the other 4 boroughs. Try being a Staten Islander + pay 5 BOROUGH LOCAL TAX , 14$$$ bridge + watch a OUT OF TOWNER get the better paycheck. FUCK all of you + I hope your OUT OF TOWN shitholes pay triple in penalties for this injustice.When is the dc + the delagates going to speak about this or are they OUT OF TOWNERS as well. Go back to your OUT OF TOWN SHITHOLES !

Re: WHO SHOULD GET NYCDC CARD

Rev Al
Full court pressure on this issue coming real soon. Are you for or against FULL MOBILITY ? 5 BOROUGH LOCAL TAXPAYING members who pay 300.00 a month are not going to allow OUT OF TOWNERS to be sent to work ahead of the members who pay the LOCAL TAX. Your case is full of holes + this movement is gaining steam. Judge Berman, are you listening ?

Re: WHO SHOULD GET NYCDC CARD

Rev Al
Do not vote for Lebo !

Re: WHO SHOULD GET NYCDC CARD

Rev Al
A bill is in city council to require new nypd recruits to reside within 5 boroughs. Will tne nycdc be next in line ?

Re: WHO SHOULD GET NYCDC CARD

oowl
About fucking time !

Re: WHO SHOULD GET NYCDC CARD

procity
damn i was hoping the jersey giants would lose LOL

Re: WHO SHOULD GET NYCDC CARD

LONG ISLAND JOHN
ECan i ask you i live in wantagh long island and the local 45 teritory reaches there so does that mean if its a city job out here you guys wont come to long island , just wanna ask .

Re: WHO SHOULD GET NYCDC CARD

Rev Al
I will go anywhere + you can to . The issue is I shouldn't be working before all LOCAL TAXPAYING members are working.

Re: WHO SHOULD GET NYCDC CARD

good brother
it doesnt matter for us "out of towners" we will all be grandfathered in. the new guys will be city dwellers. good luck with that. wait till they start furloughs, that should be fun huh.
I was born here and love nyc. I cant wait to get to work everyday, ive been in since 82' and still love my job. so stop your bitchin. show your boss that your a stand up guy and keep doing the job you signed up for( maybe you wont get laid off this time you fuckoff. sure it's  hard, but we love the work thats why we do it.

Re: WHO SHOULD GET NYCDC CARD

Rev Al
Your all over the place. Just speak on the issue + not all your other crap. This issue will soon be in court + the judge wont stand for all the other bs. It's an IRS issue + this case will be about taxes + residency. Good luck telling the judge your other bs. lol