WHAT PAY BACK THE SWAG!!!!!..WWWAAAAHHHH!!!!!!!YOU GUYS SUCK

WHAT PAY BACK THE SWAG!!!!!..WWWAAAAHHHH!!!!!!!YOU GUYS SUCK

Screw you lets cut medical benefits for retirees and keep the partys!!!!!!! SWAG Plain and simple........YES....BORZI WARNED HER PALS “you can’t have a graduation ceremony that looks like a wedding or a Bar Mitzvah.”  WHO WHILE CUTTING BENEFITS WHINED AND CRIED.. WHAT NO PARTIES. NO SWAG  "The most contentious topic of the conference was the Department of Labor’s “DOL’s” continued enforcement crackdown on expenses for graduation ceremonies for apprenticeship and training funds.

BUT IT WAS MORE ..IT WAS 120-plus pending investigations of apprenticeship funds.THE LAW TOLD THEM any expense must be related to the training purposes of the fund.  YOUR PARTYS ARE NOT related to the training purposes of the fund.

Now we learned why the audit was really happened. It was not abut Mike McCarron over charging anybody It was about outrageous swag parties AND ABOUT 120-plus pending investigations of apprenticeship funds..This was made clear to Union leaders in 2013.

BACK AT THE 14 d TRAIL OF MIKE MCCARRON TWEEDLE DEE MIKE DRAPER TRIED TO GET PETER AYlWARD OF STRATEGIC PROPERTY TO CLAIM THIS WAS A DOL INVESTIGATION OF THE TRAINING FUND AND THEY WERE TARGETING THE FUND AND MIKE MCCARRON.

Draper
Q The Training Fund hired you as a QPAM quite
 recently; is that correct?
A That's correct.

Q Do you know how that came about?
A Yes. In 2000 -- I believe in November of 2012,
the Training Fund received notice from the Department of
Labor that the Training Fund would be subject to a DOL
 audit, and I believe in preparation for the audit, the
 principal for the trustees or the Training Trust, counsel
 for the Training Trust, thought it was a good idea to
 start getting their ducks in order as you say and
preparing the best they could for the day when the
 Department of Labor actually came in and started and
 wanted to look at documents and look at transactions.
 And I think in that context, it was decided
that a QPAM for the real estate assets of the Training
 Trust would be a good idea, and at that point, they --
 the trustees, their counsel contacted me, asked me if I
 would be interested in serving as a QPAM. And I said
 "yes."

Draper
Q So at the time you were hired, the Department
 had begun their investigation; is that correct?

Aylward A They hadn't begun their investigation, but they
 had notified their counsel that they were going to be
targeted for the investigation, for the audit.
Draper
Q To your knowledge, has the Department
 investigation concluded?

25 A To my knowledge, it still has not yet commenced.

Page 74 Griffin cross of Peter Aylward
Q BY MS. GRIFFIN: Thank you.
 You've stated the Fund was going to be targeted
 for a Department of Labor investigation; correct?

Aylward No. I said that it had received notice from
 the Department of Labor that an examination was
 forthcoming.
 Q Do you know why it was being targeted by the
 A The Training Fund received notice that it would
 be subject to an audit by the Department of Labor.

Despite the claims by Newkirk the Department of Labor NEVER investigated or commented on the original emergency Trusteeship and the trusteeship of the SWRCC.The ONLY thing they ruled on was whether the SWRCC was justified(and had met the criteria) to CONTINUE the trusteeship

   In these 14d charges Draper and the UBC declared "The SWRCC suffered a $35.2 million operating loss in 2009 and an $8.1 million
operating loss in 2010, according to Annual Reports" In fact the Annual Reports show that was also a lie and the SWRCC actually made money in those years.

       Draper and the UBC declared "The Department of Labor investigation, which commenced on November 6, 2012, remains ongoing." That was a lie.There NEVER was a Department of Labor investigation. The council was notified of a pending simple audit which at the time Draper signed this "audit" had NOT started.What is fact is that at the 14d Trial almsot a year after this lie the DOL "audit" still had not started

  "September 2013 -14D Trial -Peter Aylward"

Q So at the time you were hired, the Department
19 had begun their investigation; is that correct?
20 A They hadn't begun their investigation, but they
21 had notified their counsel that they were going to be
22 targeted for the investigation, for the audit.
23 Q To your knowledge, has the Department
24 investigation concluded?
25 A To my knowledge, it still has not yet commenced.

Peter Aylward and Startegic Properties were rewarded with huge UBC contracts in 2013. They were made qpam for the UBC International Pension fund.

Builders Proloan Fund, LLC - Strategic Property Advisors is the QPAM for this investment
Gerding Edlen Green Cities 2, LP - Strategic Property Advisors is the QPAM for this
investment. Gerding Edlen Green Cities 2 is a new investment for the Plan
Macquarie Infrastructure Partners I International, L.P. - Strategic Property Advisors is the
QPAM for this investment.
Macquarie Infrastructure Partners II International, L.P. - Strategic Property Advisors is
the QPAM for this investment.
Related UBC Opportunity Fund - Strategic Property Advisors is the QPAM for this
investment.
Trade Street (formerly BSF-TSC Fund) - Strategic Property Advisors is the QPAM for this
investment.
ULLICO, Inc. Stock - Strategic Property Advisors is the QPAM for this investment

AS THE REPORT SAID WAS "Meaning that the UBC International and SWRCC trusteeship followed the rules it needed to meet the standards to keep the trusteeship going
. IT ALSO SAID :it did NOT rule on any of the allegations against Mike Mccarron that made up the reasons for seizing the council and removing Mike McCarron in the first place.. Whether or not the original stated reasons for the trusteeship were sufficient to impose the emergency trusteeship

A  TRUSTEESHIP STILL IN PLACE AS THEY MOVE MILLIONS MORE IN MONEY TO STEPHEN ROSS AND RELATED WITH A PLA AND WAGE GIVE BACKS WITH THE NEW HUDSON YARDS TOWER C LLP AND HAS CHARGE THE SWRCC $1.9 MILLION AND $4.4 MILLION IN TRUSTEESHIP CHARGES."If a union is in trusteeship, no funds of the union can be transferred to its parent body other than the normal per capita tax and assessments payable by subordinate bodies not in trusteeship..

Re: WHAT PAY BACK THE SWAG!!!!!..WWWAAAAHHHH!!!!!!!YOU GUYS SUCK

real member
O please take me back, can't you see that even though I'm not a member anymore I have an obsession with the carpenters union. I Richard Dorrough promise to be faithful and respectful as a member and try my best to tell the truth as hard as that may be.

Re: WHAT PAY BACK THE SWAG!!!!!..WWWAAAAHHHH!!!!!!!YOU GUYS SUCK

Ethics
The carpenters union would double in membership in just 90 days, if the top 5 of the international were dismissed, and criminal charges were filed against anyone D.J. McCarron personally appointed into positions that aided him in corrupting the union and stealing it's funds.

Re: WHAT PAY BACK THE SWAG!!!!!..WWWAAAAHHHH!!!!!!!YOU GUYS SUCK

Dear "Real" Moron. If I wanted to be in the UBC I would be. I wouldnt piss on you if you were on fire..I Richard Dorrough promise to expose Doug McCarron and his cronies for the rat scum they are until the day I die.I offer an open challenge any time, any place for Dirty Doug to challenge me in a public forum. Unless you can prove anything I post is not the truth step up and prove it or shut your hole.. Start with the $290,042 payback from the SWRCC after Brozi told her buddys you can have graduation party's that look like weddings or bar mitzvahs

Heard a rumor Borzi is getting interviewed by some congressmen in the am. Hmm I wonder..