WE WORK THROUGH LUNCH 120 PARK AVE

TONY
CAN RAMBO BRING US UP ON CHARGES IF HE WANST IN THER BUILDING?

Re: WE WORK THROUGH LUNCH 120 PARK AVE

union guy
what company

Re: WE WORK THROUGH LUNCH 120 PARK AVE

tony
Donaldson

Re: WE WORK THROUGH LUNCH 120 PARK AVE

I Don't Know is on Third
Yes

Re: WE WORK THROUGH LUNCH 120 PARK AVE

union guy
no stewart

Re: WE WORK THROUGH LUNCH 120 PARK AVE

List (non steward)
If the no balls CDB can't even get wording into the agreements that specifies you are permitted a coffee break don't expect any adherence as to not working through lunch.

Although I recently experienced up to 30 minutes for such break(s) by a certain company why is it that elsewhere a steward buddy of mine only gets balked at by a council rep, stating they must concurs with what the company has determined as non existent.

Do nothing CDB!

Re: WE WORK THROUGH LUNCH 120 PARK AVE

157 retired steward
Are you leaving early or are you getting paid for it did you bring it up with the steward

Re: WE WORK THROUGH LUNCH 120 PARK AVE

union guy
where is the shop steward

Re: WE WORK THROUGH LUNCH 120 PARK AVE

What about you?
Your breaks are defined by law. Did YOU file a grievance? Did the council take your grievance? Did you notify NYS Labor and the feds? If you are afraid to protect yourself, why should we care? What ever happened with the company who was suing Rambo?

Re: WE WORK THROUGH LUNCH 120 PARK AVE

shoppyluv
why isn't there a steward on that job ? I was always told buy the ba you must take your lunch break.15 min.coffee is a labor law not a union rule.this whole union is gooing down the craper. stewards have no balls to say anything and the socalled ba is only watching out for his own ass. change has got to come or there will be no more union!!!

Re: WE WORK THROUGH LUNCH 120 PARK AVE

Union guy
If it's so bad there quit.i think Rambo already handled it.donaldson is one of the better company's out there.

Re: WE WORK THROUGH LUNCH 120 PARK AVE

done
so what if you work thru lunch and cut out a 1/2 earlier

yea donaldson is a good company if your a company guy and from long island or even n j but preferably l i

Re: WE WORK THROUGH LUNCH 120 PARK AVE

union guy
100 yrs ago there was no breaks and lunch . you workd 12 to 16 hours a day
our brothers fought to stop that . and that is why you should t give it back
time will tell if this goes on they will take it away like double time
Work all day and just get a cup of coffee and a buttered roll

Is it strange that ''TONY '' who started this never wrote again .

Re: WE WORK THROUGH LUNCH 120 PARK AVE

done
prince  r&j nastasi  coffee 10 min  don’t take ur tools off don’t move away from where your working  25 min lunch this still goes on

Re: WE WORK THROUGH LUNCH 120 PARK AVE

 ''TONY ''
on vacation union guy

Re: WE WORK THROUGH LUNCH 120 PARK AVE

union guy
you still work there ?

Re: WE WORK THROUGH LUNCH 120 PARK AVE

 ''TONY ''
yes I am

Re: WE WORK THROUGH LUNCH 120 PARK AVE

union guy
 Do you have a problem working thru lunch.  I heard
that donaldson doesn t do that there . also you never said you work for
them .someone else wrote that is was them

Re: WE WORK THROUGH LUNCH 120 PARK AVE

amon
I heard
that donaldson always works through lunch I see it fro, my own eyes Rambo will do nothing don't worry

Re: WE WORK THROUGH LUNCH 120 PARK AVE

Retired # 157
 Time to  move on -  you guys are more worried about Donaldson and working thru lunch - - your not that worried about Non-Union taking work from you , your not that worried about lousy Dental . Time to put things in order . Maybe if 1/2 of you gave a shit about YOUR UNION - just maybe , it would be better . If you guys don:t stand up for yourself - - your gonna loose everything . The writting is on the wall .
12