WALSHS LAST THEIVERY STAND

-

Re: WALSHS LAST THIEVERY STAND

-
And which of our rank and file members or occupants of Hudson Street are you proposing to make love to? Clean up your own house first!

Re: WALSHS LAST THIEVERY STAND

BULLSH*T@ETHICS
XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO

there, now go hug a tree if you want love.

Re: WALSHS LAST THIEVERY STAND

Larry
99.999999999999% skip most of what you post. It has less to do with attention span than it has to do with the fact that if you really had anything interesting to say, you would just say it, which usually doesn't take 10,000 words.
You have two basic problems, one "your target audience" who happily shovel through mountains of nonsense do not frequent this site, and second, anyone who is prepared to wade through that much shit is going to expect to learn something, so they are not going to be reading your posts. Not for nothing, but cutting from articles doesn't take a genius, and when you miss the actual critical pieces of those articles, it shows that you are a moron.

Re: WALSHS LAST THEIVERY STAND

Countdown
Focus on the positive, three more days until the scumbag is gone for good and in three years the Walsh leftovers will be gone too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Re: WALSHS LAST THEIVERY STAND

we're doomed
we're still at 18 mil hours with all the tricks. we're doomed

Re: WALSHS LAST THEIVERY STAND

All you have to do is look at the transcript of the harkin trail.oflarrety is asked how the investigation started and he said it was because of a hot line call into the ro office.upon review of the phone records there was no such call ,in there was only one call about 1456 to the hot line and when that was investigated it was found to be resolved properly by the local. There were no complaints to the hot line about dinnersto the hot line .Walsh wouldn't let any of his witnesses testify or they wouldn't testify because the would of had to purger themselves like oflarrety did at the trial.fitzmaurze dainleson and the rest would have been able to stand up to areal cross examination.not only should oflarrety be fired any case he testified in should be over turned.

Re: WALSHS LAST THEIVERY STAND

TRUTH BE TOLD
As soon as charges were filed against BULL-elo & LEBLOW for their " undemocratic" delegate meetings what was Walsh's next move?

He fired Mack & Zazalli and brought in his own lawyers to oversee the current trial system.
Sal

Re: WALSHS LAST THEIVERY STAND

Sal
Finally, the parasite is gone. But before everyone starts celebrating, I think it is important to remember that Walsh did show us how weak everyone at the council is, he showed that the majority are scurrying rats who will do anything they are told to protect their jobs.

Re: WALSHS LAST THEIVERY STAND

Jimmy5star
John Musumeci wrote
An anonymous person has posted a viciously false and defamatory post...
Thanks John for adding clarity. I get nauseous reading the rants in this forum. The half-assed, ill-informed and basically twisted opinions of too many of our brothers and sisters.

Jim Hennessy
%

Re: WALSHS LAST THEIVERY STAND

%
How many times do you have to go to the same posting to make it look like anyone cares? You've already exceeded the total number of council members who can read.
12