WALSHS LAST THEIVERY STAND

Dana BrownStain
ATTTEION DISTRIC COUNCIL DELEGATES
Its seems that Dennis Walsh the review Officer is doing the same thing he accused every single Delegate and officer from the former administration of Mike Forde: The District Council Delegate Body Voted down Scotty A.K.A (The Nozzle) Danielson’s Budget that Included The 2 Drunken  ExCops 1. Billy (Hiccup) OFlathery…Just for the record he was The head Gum shoe when The Place got Robbed, and Thatcher a Personal friend of Dennis aka ( Denny) Walsh .
After there were terminated on Friday they refused to sign there Pink slips saying they worked for the District Council Not Directly For Walsh, A Perjuries’ Lie! These clowns did all of Walsh cowardly dirty work O’Flaherty should be jailed but that’s not the biggest Insult!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dennis Walsh himself wrote a Letter saying that they should received special dispensation for such a good job? The balls of this thief who robbed us for over 4yrs not One arrest, Keeping Government Rats on The Payroll Like Caruso ,Rambo ,DeMarco.FOR THE RECORD BOTH CAPURSO,& DEMARCO ARE BLOOD RELATIVES TO GENOVESE CRIME FAMILY
ASSCIATE  PROVEN IN COURT (ATTLIO BITANDO) WHO DID THEY RAT ON AND HOW MANY HARD WORKING CARPENTERS MISSED OUT ON JOBS BECAUSE OF THESE 2RATS.

ITS THIS WHAT HE WAS HIRED TO STOP WHAT WAS SUPPUSEDLY GOING ON BY THE FORDE ADMINISTRATION ‘NEPOTISM_FAVORTISM.   HOW CAN YOU TRUST A RAT LIKE WASH HE WALK AWAY AND ABANDED HIS WIFE AND CHILD AFTER THE 1ST CHECK WE WROTE HIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 PROTEST TO THE NEW R.O. McGURVEY>BRING THIS COWARDLY BASTARD TO COURT THROW THE DRUNKEN COPS OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Re: WALSHS LAST THEIVERY STAND

ledger sheet
let the record show we're closing the year heading towards 18 mil hours for 2015. nice return on investment. right bermen

Re: WALSHS LAST THEIVERY STAND

John Thomassen
Bill O'Flaherty called my fathers house on Thanksgiving to give us a Heads Up on drug test that were coming an I was first on hit list!!!! Look up his phone records!!!!!

Re: WALSHS LAST THEIVERY STAND

Doug McCarron
Ask Native American Indians if the government can be trusted.............
http://weeklycurrents.com/news/news/4391917/Ask-Native-American-Indians-if-the-government-can-be-trusted

Indian tribes were the first to learn that government institutions speak with forked tongues and can’t be trusted.

Re: WALSHS LAST THEIVERY STAND

Screwed by the Feds
I am a nycdcc member and I have not been informed of firings @ 395. I have a right to know about it and it is not on the web site. Secondly, if they do work for the DC, I'd expect to be timely informed but as per usual this will just be another non transparent episode, LIKE THOSE DC SCUM COLLECTING TWO PENSIOONS WHILE YOURS IS REDUCED BY 1/2.

ARE THESE TWO FLATFOOTS LOOKING FOR BONUSES?

joe

Re: WALSHS LAST THEIVERY STAND

joe
your throwing a lot  of names around, linking people to the mob. you should get your facts straight.the blood relatives you speak of is NOT accurate. how do you say that,with no proof???

Re: WALSHS LAST THEIVERY STAND

An anonymous person has posted a viciously false and defamatory post in this forum under the heading "Walsh's Last Thievery Stand." It maliciously and falsely alleges that two IG department investigators detailed to the Review Officer (RO) were fired by the District Council (DC) for being "drunken ex-detectives."

After reviewing, investigating and having some personal knowledge of the situation, I would like to address these malicious and false allegations with the TRUTH.

It was agreed (between the DC and RO) at the beginning of the RO’s tenure (June 3, 2010) that rather than having to pay two investigators as private consultants that they would be employees of the District Council Inspector General’s office assigned to the office of the RO for exclusive and confidential use.  The method saved the District Council considerable money over the more than four years of their impeccable service.  All parties understood that the District Council reserved the right to end their employment at the end of the tenure of the RO.

Though the RO had hoped that the Union would recognize the benefit of keeping two such talented, dedicated and experienced men on staff after the RO completed his tenure, on December 17, 2014, they were served with notices of termination (effective December 31, 2014).  It is a shame, since retaining them would have been so easy to do and would have significantly improved the caliber of the Inspector General’s office.

Re: WALSHS LAST THEIVERY STAND

Ethics
What would have proven more effective: Two investigators on the Review officers personal detail to investigate for the review officer exclusively, or two private CPA's capable of a continuous   intensive forensic auditing service of total expenditures for the entire term of the review officer, publicly displayed for all eyes to see, of who and when were involved when every single penny of rank and file pension/benefit payroll deduction money changed hands?

  Without an outside source involved strictly to serve the men who provide every penny of the money involved with the UBC, it will always be bait and switch with smoke and mirrors involved to keep track of where it all goes, and who is diverting it  without getting caught. Trustees are human, and so much available cash is too much of a temptation to not keep a little for yourself when there is no one exclusively  keeping tabs on  all of it.

There will never be 100% accountability in the carpenters union unless the general president demands it inexplicably, and leads by example.

Re: WALSHS LAST THEIVERY STAND

Shaft "can u dig it"
  It is a shame, since retaining them would have been so easy to do and would have significantly improved the caliber of the Inspector General’s office.

1/2 correct JM. It would have been easy to keep them which is a correct statement.

As to improving the caliber of the IG's office: by way of personal experience with that office, its bad cop bad cop.

Re: WALSHS LAST THEIVERY STAND

John Thomassen
Hey John what have they done that you say their impeccable service? Any bad companies paying cash? Have they uncovered any lavish scams by the so called MAFIA which they say there chasing night and day!! Walsh has done nothing but shake us down legally!! Take your pink slips and go like men!! Like the men you falsely accused of wrong doings!!!! Merry Christmas you filthy animal!!!!!!!!!

Re: WALSHS LAST THEIVERY STAND

alpineto
May they get a million festering pimples on their ball sacks .
now go and fuck off, & stop stealing from the hard working
men & women of the NYCDCC
ROI

Re: WALSHS LAST THEIVERY STAND

ROI
ROI is 18 mil hours. whatever way you look at it this is a disgrace. they ALL gotta go

Re: WALSHS LAST THEIVERY STAND

Cronies
Sorry John but your post seems to have been written by Walsh, and is utter crap.
First I would point out that these ass clowns have not found anything. These guys work ethic would make you think that they were trying for the guiness book of records for the longest coffee break ever.
which kind of shoots your theory on cost savings down the toilet, reminds me of the car salesman who tried to convince me that he had saved me a fortune on gas since the car he sold me would never run.
The union recognized the value in ridding the union of two incompetent investigators who reminded the members of an incompetent court appointed officer who was just as effective as his two buddies that he tried to pawn off on us.
And improving the IG's office? Only Dennis could attempt that line of crap. The IG's office is to crime investigation what lego bricks are to construction.
What Dennis has left us with is a spineless CCO, a corrupt IG, and a  a worthless HR department, but that is not the saddest part, what we did have for a while was an overpriced but effective trial committee, and Dennis traded that in for the same system we had before he got his promotion to top ball licker.
Since Dennis has done nothing, there is no traction to any claim that the million plus that we spent on his two cop buddies were a cost savings. All Dennis has achieved is to rape us for 10 million dollars with nothing to show for it.

Re: WALSHS LAST THEIVERY STAND

20 + years a slave
Well said!

Remember that infamous response to a carpenter by Walsh at one of his "member forums"

"Don't you dare impune my investigators"

Feds need not have unfettered power in any capacity.
The present basis for his "self governing democratic function" ( aka Wash. DC ) has proven to be the lead example of how absolute power, absolutely corrupts.

9 individuals ( of which only a few were union players) for a crime spree that lasted 20+ years UNDER THEIR WATCH. PLEASE!
Someone needs to chronicle the period from 5/05 & 6/10 respectively (Macks first removal & DW's appointment) on so as to allow the truth to shine through the historic blunder that is presently 395 Hudson st.

And when referring to Walter Mack:

The proof is in the pudding as the respected Mack and fellow had to publicly, in open court mind you, denounce Walsh's sanctioning of his tenure as trial committee head.

Re: WALSHS LAST THEIVERY STAND

Ethics
Fighting for the Soul of the Carpenters’ Union
by SHAMUS COOKE
All working people should pay attention to the egregious assault on union democracy happening in the Carpenters Union’s Pacific North West Regional Council, which covers all the Carpenter’s Locals in Oregon, Idaho, Washington, Wyoming, and Montana. The United Brotherhood of Carpenters has a proud history and should take immediate action to overturn a recent Regional Council decision that disciplined innocent, union-dedicated Carpenters with fines and a loss of membership privileges.  Those punished included twelve Carpenters who had recently won elections to lead their local union – mega-Local 156 of Oregon and South West Washington – as well as many regional delegate seats. The newly elected President and Vice President of Local 156 – as well as the other newly elected officers on the slate – are now facing fines up to $1,500 and six years of stripped membership privileges (the Carpenters interviewed for this article chose to remain anonymous, for fear of further retaliation). What were the crimes of these long standing union Carpenters? They held a “get out the vote” phone bank. For this they were charged with:
1) causing dissent in the ranks

2) failure to uphold the union oath
3) defrauding the union.

The real crime of the convicted Carpenters was that they ran a well-organized election campaign promising to reform their union on a pro-democracy basis, and they won.

Their campaign succeeded because they reached out to the union rank and file at the work sites while campaigning to fight for more democracy and transparency in the union and, more importantly, for better contracts by fighting harder against the employers attempts to reduce the standard of living of the membership. The reform group raised all of the money at their disposal at work sites from rank and file Carpenters.

Turmoil had been simmering in the Regional Council for quite some time, since century-old Carpenters locals throughout the state of Oregon and South West Washington were shut down and merged into a “mega-local,” which was done in a way that restricted the democracy previously enjoyed by the smaller locals.

For example, rural carpenters were made to drive hours to attend a union meeting if they wanted a voice in their union, since their local office was closed. Statewide decisions were centralized without the ability of carpenters to participate in the decision making process on a local level. The connectedness that Carpenters felt to their union was removed by hundreds of miles; their personal investment in their union was forcibly made impersonal.

The “mega-local” phenomenon has been a virus running throughout organized labor for years, creating the above, predictable effects. The reform-minded Carpenters saw this happening in their union and fought back against it.

This restriction of democracy was also occurring at the Northwest Regional Council of Carpenters, which had centralized power over the encompassing states by the Council’s ability to appoint business agents, staff organizers, and bargain contracts. Instead of the union fighting the employer for better wages, the Regional Council talked endlessly about “partnerships” with the boss, which came at the direct expense of the wages of Carpenters.

There is no evidence that the convicted carpenters did anything wrong. In fact, they have federal labor law on their side. The Labor-Management Reporting and Disclosure Act of 1959 (LMRDA) was created to give basic democratic rights within all labor unions and covers basic standards for union elections and free speech rights.

http://www.counterpunch.org/2012/06/27/fighting-for-the-soul-of-the-carpenters-union/

The injustices committed against these carpenters negatively affects all unions, since such undemocratic practices look horrible to the general public, and provides anti-union groups with easy ammunition.

The convictions also weaken the carpenters union directly, since many of their hardest fighting pro-union members are members without membership rights. A weakened Carpenters union consequently weakens labor as a whole.

If you don't agree that the tag team of Walsh/Berman is under direct control of the general president, you have been living under a rock.

How does the general president get away with it? California senator Dianne Feinstein and her husband run McCarron like their personal puppet.

The question of the day is "WHY?"

http://educate-yourself.org/cn/diannefeinsteininsidetraitor25apr13.shtml

Walter Mack knew, and he was dismissed ( TWICE ) before he could promote a way for the rank and file to recover lost power within the union. Turns out he couldn't be bought.

https://jhaines6.wordpress.com/2013/08/05/a-comment-about-the-history-of-dual-citizen-dianne-feinstein-thanks-to-n/

Whats in it for Feinstein?

http://www.thechristiansolution.com/doc2012/525_DualCitizen.html

 don't know about you, but dual citizenship is a problem for me. But if you hold an official position that demands that you put American interests above all else -- if you should look transparent and fair to the rest of the world regarding your formation of Middle East foreign policies, then this is a dangerous trend. Even if there were no pro-Israeli agenda, the fact that decision makers have a bias or an allegiance to one of the parties involved in the current conflict should have raised red flags long before now.

If you think we're being unfair here, ask yourself: How you would react to the Head of Homeland Security if he or she were a dual national with citizenship in Iran, Lebanon or Saudi Arabia? Ask yourself why you don't feel the same about Israeli dual citizenship. Then you will understand how powerful the Israeli lobby has been in "adjusting" your acceptance of their special status.

Can one imagine a Japanese citizen serving in the Pentagon during WWII? Or how about a citizen of the Soviet Union holding a cabinet position in the White House during the Cold War?

Today's conflicts are centered in the Middle East. America needs to balance foreign policies towards oil producing Arab nations with our goal being peace and stability in the region. This places a burdon on our government to be even-handed in our dealings with the Arab world and Israel. While the Iraq War was waged on lies about Weapons of Mass Destruction and revenge for 911, the real reason has emerged as a well designed global plan to improve the power and leverage of Israel. Added to this policy is yet another potential blow to American interests and security -- the impending War with Iran. This war will be waged for the security of Israel and will be paid for by the blood of American soldiers and the hard-earned money of American citizens whose quality of life is inversely tied to the cost of petrolium.
http://educate-yourself.org/cn/dualcitizensobamaadmin23aug12.shtml

Re: WALSHS LAST THIEVERY STAND

Larry
More is not always better, Most members will skip most of what you posted and if you think about it it makes sense to do so. People who know what they are talking about can explain a subject in under a hundred words, people who do not really know what they are talking about will often try and compensate by adding volume. So when most people see a long article they know from experience that if they go to the trouble of reading it they will waste their time reading the opinion of someone who really doesn't know what they are talking about. And yes, I skipped most of your post.

Re: WALSHS LAST THIEVERY STAND

"The Matador....The Matador........."
Although he briefly makes sense and does post relevant info, its the minuta of middle east talk and so on  which prompts me to respond:

BULLSH*T@ETHICS!

I highly desire to see you successful in your endeavour to rid the UBC of the plague we face. Hell I wish it were possible to work side by side to accomplish same but............till you are able to focus and not go off on these rants, even though what you say may be of some value somewhere else and at some other time, sorry I can't take you serious enough.

Re: WALSHS LAST THIEVERY STAND

Ethics
""More is not always better, Most members will skip most of what you posted and if you think about it it makes sense to do so"".

The people who skip  most of what I post have an attention span that is less than my target reader. Sorry if you cannot involve your understanding more than the equivalent of  reading the label of a crayola crayon. Not giving you any gruff, but if the whole picture is more than you can fathom at one reading, give yourself  an "A" for even trying.

Re: WALSHS LAST THIEVERY STAND

Spock
Gonna change the world? It don't work that way.
Stick within the union for that is where your smarts would yield dividends. Unless your not a member, then good luck w/that.

Know what really is BULLSH*T@ETHICS, indicating these readers can not "fathom" the irrelevant crap you do sputter.

I consider myself reasonably intelligent, but your posts just go where no man has been before.

Thanks Captain Kirk.

Re: WALSHS LAST THIEVERY STAND

Ethics
Power is of two kinds. One is obtained by the fear of punishment and the other by acts of love. Power based on love is a thousand times more effective and permanent then the one derived from fear of punishment.

Mahatma Gandhi

In the real world, love will prevail.