VOTE YES FOR AMALGAMATED

ROBERT KWIECINSKI
A VOTE FOR AMALGAMATED IS A VOTE FOR DEMOCRACY !!!!!! REGAIN CONTROL OF YOUR LIVELYHOOD AND YOUR MONEY WITH AMALGAMATED !!!!!!! THE UBC NO LONGER REPRESENTS YOUR BEST INTERESTS. tHE UBC IS ON A MONEY GRIAB OF HISTORIC PROPORTIONS WITH THEIR RESTRUCTURING PLAN. THE ONLY RESTRUCTURING THAT IS HAPPENING IS DOUG MCCARON RESTRUCTURING YOUR LOCAL MONEY INTO HIS POCKETS AND LEAVING YOU WITH NOTHING. WITH AMALGAMATED YOU WILL DECIDE WEHAT MONEY IS SPENT AND ON WHAT. YOU CAN ONLY HAVE THIS WITH AMALGAMATED. THE UBC HAS FORGOTTEN ABOUT THE MEMBERSHIP AND BELIEVES IN FORCING MORE ASSESMENTS DOWN YOUR THROAT WITH NO SAY. ONLY YOU CAN CHANGE THIS WITH A VOTE FOR AMALGAMATED.

Re: VOTE YES FOR AMALGAMATED

For those of you eligible to vote in the important NLRB election to determine who represents Dockbuilders employed by the GCA in New York City, please read the important reminder below.

This is a mail-in ballot election.

Ballots must be received at the NLRB’s offices is Friday March 23rd, by 5pm.

This outcome of this vote will determine representation for Dockbuilders employed by the GCA so your vote counts! Not mailing in your ballot is as good as a vote for Amalgamated.

The NLRB will count ballots on March 29th. Once we receive notification, we will post election results.

Re: VOTE YES FOR AMALGAMATED

Will JR
this vote is is to see who represents dockbuilders not carpenters.get it straight john

Re: VOTE YES FOR AMALGAMATED

ROBERT KWIECINSKI
i SEE YOU ARE AGAINST DEMOCRACY JOHN. NOW THAT YOU ARE A DELEGATE I GUESS YOU ARE LOOKING FOR A CUSHIE NYCDCC JOB, HUH ?  LIKE ALWAYS JOHN, A CARPENTER LOOKING TO SIDE WITH MCCARON FOR A NICE HIGH PAYING JOB WILL ALWAYS SQUASH DEMOCRACY FOR HIS OWN POCKETBOOK. HOW DO YOU SLEEP AT NIGHT JOHN KNOWING YOU WILL SELL YOUR SOUL FOR A COUNCIL JOB ? I KNEW RIGHT FROM THE GET GO YOU WE FOR YOURSELF.

Re: VOTE YES FOR AMALGAMATED

Will Jr: My error, corrected thanks

Re: VOTE YES FOR AMALGAMATED

ROBERT KWIECINSKI
LEBO GOT HIS MONEY AND NOW YOU SEE HE COULD CARE LESS ABOUT THE RIGHTS OF THE MEMBERS. ALL THATS MISSING FOR YOU JOHN IS THE MONEY I GUESS ONCE YOU GET IT YOU'LL FORGET ALL ABOUT THE MEMBERSHIP TOO ,HUH? AM I RIGHT OR WRONG. TELL US JOHN.

Re: VOTE YES FOR AMALGAMATED

Robert: I am not against democracy and I am not looking for anything, just reminding members to vote and included the post card that was on the Districts Councils website.

Re: VOTE YES FOR AMALGAMATED

Wrong!

Re: VOTE YES FOR AMALGAMATED

ROBERT KWIECINSKI
REMEMBER WHEN I SPOKE TO BOTH YOU AND LEBO JOHN. I KNEW RIGHT THEN AND THERE YOU WERE BOTH JUST LOOKING FOR THE CASH.

Re: VOTE YES FOR AMALGAMATED

Whatever...

Re: VOTE YES FOR AMALGAMATED

Robert Kwiecinski
With Amalgamated you as a member will have a voice in contract negotiations. You as a member of Amalgamated will have the ability to directly vote for your contracts.

Re: VOTE YES FOR AMALGAMATED

Richard Dorrough
Stick Amalgamated in your ass. This is the reason you cant go on your own blog. People see your a moron and they hate you in New Jersey. What is the deal. If you lie enough for these assclowns did Angelo say he will let you shine his shoes

Re: VOTE YES FOR AMALGAMATED

Roberet Kwiecinski
I did not sell out my own brothers and sisters like you did dorrough. You left them hanging in the breeze. But here we all understand what you are all about dorrough, yourself, your own agenda. You are a traitor to the cause dorrough. You might as well go to DC an beg Mccaron for a job. The AFL-CIO knows what a complete moron you are and will never again deal with you again you sorry piece of garbage.The Union labor movement will look at you as tun coat and a traitor. A benedict arnold

Re: VOTE YES FOR AMALGAMATED

http://www.nlrb.gov/case/11-CA-21827

Another reason to vote No. The multi-employer bargaining rep GCA did not withdraw recognition, rather, a minority of it's employers who refused to abide by the Consent Decree willfully chose to ignore the fact that GCA is their exclusive bargaining representative.

Moreover, the unlawful withdrawal of recognition occurred before the NYCDCC's local union, DC delegate & DC Officer elections were complete per the process established under the Civil RICO Consent Decree and as approved by the Federal Court, Judge Richard M. Berman thus violating the majority's right to choose its bargaining representatives unimpeded by the unlawful interference of members vetoed/fired or rival Unions seeking to steal members and gain access to Benefit Trust Fund monies, which is the end game for those involved and which negates their phony arguments relative to democracy.

The NLRA, LMRA & LMRDA require majority rule - period. Steele v. Louisville is settled law in that regard, as related to 7.

Convicted felons are prohibited from serving in any capacity within a Union for a min. of 13-years, notwithstanding prohibitions against racketeering required by the Consent Decree. This case presents untold ULP's and other far more serious charges.

Re: VOTE YES FOR AMALGAMATED

Robert Kwiecinski
The NLRB election for Amalgamated will decide who the bargaining representative will be Doherty, not the conscent decree, judge berman or anyone else. Your IQ has been dropping with every post doherty.

Re: VOTE YES FOR AMALGAMATED

12 The Decree provides that any action or litigation that in any way challenges or impedes the authority of the Election Officer shall be adjudicated before the Court pursuant to the All Writs Act. The Decree also provides that the Court retains "exclusive jurisdiction to decide any and all issues arising" under the Decree.

13 See Connell Construction Co., Inc. v. Plumbers and Steamfitters Local Union No. 100, 421 U.S. 616, 626 (1975) and the cases cited therein.

14 See, e.g., Local 884 Rubber Workers v. Bridgestone/Firestone, Inc., 61 F.3d 1347, 1356-57 (8th Cir. 1995); IBEW v. Hope Electrical Corp., 293 F.3d 409, 417-18 (8th Cir. 2002).

15 See U.S. v. Boffa, 688 F.2d 919, 930-931 (3rd Cir. 1982)(RICO mail fraud allegation based on "schemes to deprive an individual of economic benefits that are contained in a collective bargaining agreement," is subject to federal court jurisdiction under RICO).

Re: VOTE YES FOR AMALGAMATED

Robert Kwiecinski
Once again Ted , useless caselaw. The conscent decree will not have any jurisdiction over amalgamated when it comes to the formation of their new democratic union.