Union Rally Rules

bulldog88
(1) Why Must We Look Like IDIOTS And WALK Around In CIRCLES At Union Rally's And BLOW Whistles? We Are TOLD By The Picket Captain That We Must Walk In CIRCLES At Union Rallys Or We Will Be ARRESTED For LOITERING?......I Thought We Had a PERMIT To Hold Rallies?.....(2) I Do NOT Like The UNION Filming Me at UNION Rallies....Not Only Do We LOOK Like Idiots WALKING Around In CIRCLES....But We Are Being FILMED While DOING IT.....(What Are These Films Being Used For?)...(3) I Do NOT LIKE WHISTLES At Union RALLIES....Gives Me a F#ckin HEAD-ACHE...(4) We Need To GET BACK To OLD STYLE PICKET LINES....Brothers And Sisters Holding Signs....Yelling For The CAUSE.....!!!!.... Speeches!!!!..... Not This BULLSHIT WALK AROUND IN CIRCLES ALL DAY BLOWING OUR WHISTLES AND BEING FILMED!!!

Re: Union Rally Rules

John
In case some one get hurt the cameras are there or if someone says someone did something that never happened.

Re: Union Rally Rules

curious yellow
Once again, this is the International way of organizing. The whistle blowing just alienates us from the community we're trying to get on our side. But this is what they teach in Vegas. Maybe this works elsewhere. (I doubt it, since we have lost about a half million members nationwide, I believe) Our organizing department is a blatant FAILURE. We would actually be better off without any organizers and without any organizing dept. Every one of them has drank the kool-aid and is afraid to tell them how stupid their strategy is. Because if they close the organizing dept, they would lose their CARS and their no-result, but making more than they could ever dream of working with a skilsaw and hammer, JOBS. And all the higher ups, to a man, are afraid. Toe the party line and get to keep your overpaid, produce nothing job. It will never change. No one at the D.C. will ever MAN-UP and demand change. NEVER. They might lose their job. When will we get a union leader who is NOT AFRAID TO LOSE HIS JOB? Willing to do the right thing for the right reasons, for the men and women of this union? As that famous General once said, "When circumstances demand action, and men fail to act, due to ineptitude or cowardice, we are doomed." Where else can you squander millions of dollars and you don't have any results. And that's with a federally appointed review officer in the house. Can you imagine what would go on when he leaves? Director of donuts? Department of strategic planning and catering for meetings? Ad-hoc committee for institution of carpenter work clothes fashion rules?
FIX

Re: Union Rally Rules

FIX
Do not forget financing for the new organizing recording label, - GANSTA INC.