Union Carpenter's Rally April 13, 2011.

Bill Walsh

Re: Union Carpenter's Rally April 13, 2011.

sam tarallo
This was a good rally,it should be watched and send the message out to other brothers and sisters,that we really could of turn the tides,if we all believed,and stood up for our rights and principals as good union members,to realize,our rights are being striped away,this is no way to run a union,its a slap in the face,and a total discrace to the whole entire brotherhood.We are a union,we should all stick togerther,look out for each other,keep the union strong,look out for the younger members coming in to the trade,teach them,mentor them,let them learn about union history,the stuggles we faced,the stuggles we endued,learn about our founding union fighters that started the union,we all need to do whats right to make it better for everyone.

Re: Union Carpenter's Rally April 13, 2011.

5 borough local tax
Don't forget to VOTE. Tolls on east river bridges and addition of commuter tax below 96 street. Send a message to the OUT OF TOWNERS from LI, NJ ,PA. Pay up leeches.

Re: Union Carpenter's Rally April 13, 2011.

5 borough local tax
tax has to start below 96. It is coming so don't let them push below 60 st. crap. OUT OF TOWNERS need to pay up

Re: Union Carpenter's Rally April 13, 2011.

Mh88
Pay what? What do out of towners have to pay?

Re: Union Carpenter's Rally April 13, 2011.

Bill Walsh

Re: Union Carpenter's Rally April 13, 2011.

Bill Walsh