Ungodly people

Tea Party Man
Is there anyone else who feels the same as I do?
    I look at our politicians (both parties) and I see folks that have no clue what is happening to America. Where else do people give themselves raises, and determine among themselves what they deserve? They talk about "The rich" as if they aren't included! They set the example for union officials!
    I bet the membership will be forced to "give back" by taking a pay cut and benefit cut, but we will allow our representatives to add to their overpaid salaries! What are we doing giving pensions to our own thieves? They stole from our funds and we reward them. I don't see swift punitive action! This slow process makes me ask if we can trust our leaders. Polygraphs have been used as an effective tool and it is ignored as if you don't care to know the truth.
    I hope we don't loose what those before us have worked so hard to get. It will be a collective effort that will be victorious or a great dissapointment.
    When you point the finger, three will be pointing at you.

Re: Ungodly people

Ted
http://www.supremecourt.gov/opinions/07pdf/07-210.pdf

Read up, citations as well...follow the money....identify the predicate acts for the UBC International & the 38 EST's.....look to the funds, the trustees & the fiduciaries..establish the nexus between their actions & fund losses via trusteeships & other means of artifice & fraud to cover their tracks. What are they but moneychangers?, launderers?, thieves?

Another read is Montana v. Kennedy 366 US 308

that is what is happening to America, ironically enough from the year of the Presidents birth

Re: Ungodly people

Henry
Didn't you just post this in another topic? Why are you double posting?

Re: Ungodly people

Henry
I think we all feel a bit of what you feel, our union has been lowered to being a haven for incompetent, corrupt officers.

Re: Ungodly people

Tea Party Man
Nope, I haven't posted anything, this was my first post here. However, still no-one seems to think polygraphs are a useful tool. Not even a comment. I understand there is nobody who is without fault, but when it comes to stealing money from our funds and the members who are the contributors, this is unacceptable and we need a way to check a persons honesty from time to time.
   I feel for those who work for so long and have to worry if they will get a pension or a livable one at all.

Re: Ungodly people

Pete Corrigan
anyone who claims to be in the tea party must be anti-union, the tea party is single handidly union busting across the country, Glen Beck one of the most popular tea party men states that, "Unions have ruined america." So anyone claiming to be part of the tea party must also be an anti union man. Tea party members have taken away the right to strike in Ohio, and they have also taken away the right to collectively bargain. The tea party is a terrible radical right wing party that tries to claim they are just like Ronal Reagan when in fact they hold 0 similarities to him.

Re: Ungodly people

Ted
Pete,

McCarron & the EST's have also taken away our right to strike & all but negated it via mandatory arbitration language inserted into all of our CBA's. With little exception, this method of castrating the members ability to bring attention to any grievance has all but disappeared from the landscape, and is all but accepted through to the U.S. Supreme Court.

To bring it back in full force to the UBC would require the elimination of the mandatory arbitration language in the contracts.

Re: Ungodly people

Tea Party Man
Petey, Petey, What a shame you don't know what the Tea party is about. Right-wing radicals-not! I am proud to be 30 yr member, now retired, and don't fall lock step with any party. However I know there are some union men that don't see the Democratic scam that only wants your money that unions have given without members permission.
    Tea party scares you Dem's don't they? They want cops, teachers, and firemen not to be able to strike because of the chaos it would create and all three agree.
    Have an open mind, and see where this country is headed with your leader who has the experience of a community organizer, bows to Arab leaders, honors Reverend Wright, and Lewis Farrakhan and has ties to Gaddafi.

Re: Ungodly people

listman
Removal of your "property".

Including democratice function at meetings, never mind the Madoff & NYC racketeering schemes multiple thefts.

Property by virtue of dues which ENTITLES you! Don't run scared from the word entitlement, it doesn't mean virtious wealth as things relate to Wi. pension issues today.

It simply means its yours by Federal/State/Union Statutes by group or by individual, for yourself or the benfit of brothers & sisters to mutually engage in those title 29 protections to halt a corporatist hostile takeover/ Hiring Hall market condition mandate brought to you by your UBCEO's !
Like a paid off home, Dog food dish, flat screen, I pad, whatever its your property you own it and its there for a reason.

Its there to protect you from the corrupt practices you each experience at the respective councils.
But more imnportantly these sections & subsections in 157 & 158 of the NLRA are there to protect you from the UBC as well where our voice must be forced down their throat for a change. Wanting & waiting for a completley honest administration isn't necessarily goung to hekpus right now. We must make sure our voice comes through this council loud & clear.

 If more people than don't were not afraid to go into locals & councils file charges or grievances, challenge crooked BM's & stewards and council committee reps and stop whats going on right at this moment in time we's have this thing cured by now.
Many Men said this at the microphone, this was only two locals.
Walsh says the Mob's still there.
Every effort on this front gets beat down.

Hell R. Durrough's facing charges from spencer because of this and similar disparities.
By the by, - those charges were dismissed earlier and Spencer not an earlier party to the action personally felt the need to regenerate old crooked business.

anon, With less representation through dissolution, & appointed eboards ( You said that would work for you ) how are we to believe that will happen? How do you see light at the end of that tunnel?

Re: Ungodly people

anon
Banned User

Re: Ungodly people

ATC Reagan
Did you forget the Air Traffic Controllers? Dutch was the model for the TP's.

Re: Ungodly people

listman
You said and I am keely aware you said this, - when perhaps dissolving locals right after a reform election as was the case, moving a new direction towards the central point like one big happy local under this council would give us more representaional voice as to how business is run @ 395.

And since it was made apparently clear to us that the UBC, - under supervision or not, - despite the fact of wether its approved yeah or neah through an epic court battle your union is telling you a specialty local will have an apppointed eboard= less representation.

If your up on dissolution to get rid of fiefdoms thats one thing but if you don't see where honest locals/seperate/sometimes against thier council/ do work, not impossible and better for a Separate voice.
Giving the council more power now is Asinine,anon.

I know your not thrilled with the supervisory performance at the district council, nor the management of your local right now but apppointed eboards were a part of that broader definition of the very dissolution slash specialty lcl birth, which you somewhat favor.

Payable to the MJF restitutiion fund thank You.

Re: Ungodly people

labor leader?
vetoe vetoe vetoe vetoe you useless litle retard.one of the 50 best labor irish american labor leaders .Really  fuck you and your pathetic father.biggest peice of shit  in union. should of been thrown out after walter mack report, get levis dildo out of your ass you bolegged abortion

Re: Ungodly people

Retired
Hey Tea party man, I have been asking for (alone) a polygraph, with no response, for years! There are very few Godly men in this Union that speak up. I have met a few on the job and we could be counted on one hand (that I personally met). I went to meetings from time to time, and found most attendees were drunk, or yes men. I still check in here and jawin and see the same mentality for the most part. It is very sad that so much corruption still exist in our union and our Government. Without mandatory polygraphs, we're lost!