Quantcast

Unbiased

Independent
Before all of you un-decided Americans 'buy into', the narratives and slanted portrayals and OMISSIONS , put out by this left wing propaganda machine called American News Media , go to "Canada Free Press". You will be VERY GLAD you did ! There you will find INFORMATION not seen in American news channels regarding the CRIMINAL issues being faced in European countries who have taken in these refugees by the thousands. Only MAJOR issues make our news cycle, but the THOUSANDS of rapes, murders, kid-napping s, and extensive other crimes committed by these un-documented immigrants ,will open your eyes to the atrocities the native people of these countries are being subjected to which go UN-REPORTED in this country for political reasons.

For your sake, your children's sake, and the sake of our nation, read these articles written by true journalists with no political ax to grind here in U.S.. On your computer go to - CANADA FREE PRESS - VERY en-lightening, and informative !!

Re: Unbiased

🇺🇸
🇺🇸TRUMP🇺🇸