US constitution and Kevin Fleming pres2287

US constitution and Kevin Fleming pres2287

Tom McGuire
Kevin told a guy at our ill run rally today to leave for chanting McCarron must go. Either he is afraid or hes lookingfor, been promised ? a job. How does one step on the Constitutional rights of an American citizen, but fight for fairness? The US Constitution, if I need to say it again, TRUMPS the UBC Constitution, no questions. If I were that member, and 40 guys saw it happen, Kevin  would be finding a lawsuit on his hands.  NOONE has the right to tell ANYONE in this country what they can and cant say. The Fucking Balls on him and anyone else (cmon, chubby you who I spoke  to know what Im saying) who thinks what Kevin did was right. My scumbag board fucked around the one guy who had the intelligence decency and balls to do the right thing and every one of you is a piece of scum except Glen who always speaks up. And even hes fed up. Keep electing people because they're your friends and you'll all be making $61.53 an hour,total package, the rate they get in Jersey and Upstate. Aren't we the people who are suppossed to stand up for civil rights and equality? What happenned to this fucking union? Are there any left who actually are REAL Union brothers and Sisters and not just guys who get caught ( "I only did it once") working without a steward and against the contract? Maybe if my board members actually showed up at the RO forums and in court they would understand rather that sucking the UBC ass. Now I see what Dennis meant at the forum when he told us that there are still uncertatainties over whether my board can actually do the job and I think today set the local back on the self governance issue a great deal. Way to go. this is a time for serious non self promoting people, not sycophants.

Re: US constitution and Kevin Fleming pres2287

Bill Lebo
Tom I don't know who put this guy in charge but he was clearly affraid of offending McCarron and his cronies. I'm sure he wants a job. He was there to promote himself. It was a disgrace the way that member was treated. That was why I left, the rally was not run by the right person in charge. The members were there and got no information or direction as to who the enemy is. It's a shame because this type of failure is what turns off the membership and causes apathy.

Re: US constitution and Kevin Fleming pres2287

Tom,
I agreed with John to let him delete my posts in our war of words.

 For the record you can spell you name any way you want.So lets "discuss" and not fight.

    The majority of spellings and the OFFICIAL spelling for Maquiresbridge on Northern Lough Erne is Maguiresbridge and given in Irish is "Maguidhir" the original Maguire. By the way I an sure you are aware that Mc,Mac and Mag mean son of and O" is grandson of or related to. Fitz as in FitzPatrick or Fitzmaurice is the norman version. None of the Fitzs except Fitzpatirck is an Irish name and are all of Norman descent. For your Maguire to be McGuire it is likely your had some people in Scotland but it is highly unlikely they came over during the Plantations 1609-1638 because the Irish in Scotland were specifically barred from being part of the Plantations.It should be noted here, however, that a certain portion of Scotland was expressly excluded from the privilege (if it was a privilege) of sharing in the Ulster Plantation. It was made a necessary condition that the colonists, both of the higher and lower ranks, must have been "born in England or the inward parts of Scotland I have checked many Plantation lists(http://www.libraryireland.com/ScotchIrishAmerica/AppendixB.php) and not a single McGuire were "Undertakers".

 Also the entire Scot/Irish thing is a fable and mute point because it is actually Irish/Irish. Scots.Scotish and Scotland evolved form the word Scoti or Scotti which meant Irish.Scoti or Scotti was another generic Latin name for the Irish in Alba(Scotland) that came into use by the 4th century AD. If people knew their history they would know that for the most part the so called Scottish family lines were really Irish like the MacDonalds were really Irish to start with and originally Donnal or O Donnel. So it was not Scotts killing Irish but Irish killing Irish

 The Irish Delraida moved to what would become Scotland around 405 and once they had a stronghold moved all the Deraida over around 490. The only indigenous people of Scotland were the Picts. It is said that the two groups finally stopped fighting after their sons and daughters intermarried enough. Although many say the Picts were there first your ancestors history says the Irish allowed the Picts to settle in Alba if their Princes married Irish Princess and they had been doing so well before the 409-600 period .The first well known Scottish King McAlpin was of Irish /Pict descent.So if it walks like a Maqguire and talks like a Maguire it problably is a Maguire.

 Now of course we have this story"The McGuire Royal Family (Maguidhirs) lived in the McGuire (Maguidhir) castle in Enniskillen. The origins of the island town of Enniskillen go back to prehistory when this short nexus was the main highway between Ulster and Connaught. Enniskillen Castle was the medieval seat of the McGuire (Maguidhir), chieftains of Fermanagh, who policed the lough with a private navy of 1,500 boats. Nearby is Maguiresbridge. At the castle, the King heard wind of a large army that had been sent to attack. Fearing the loss of all his clan, he sent half of his people to the northwest of Scotland, who adopted the surname of MacQuarrie. Now the MacQuarrie tell a different story all together but the first was McGuarie and claim NOT to be Maguires at all