Quantcast

ULLICO J and MEPTS

ULLICOJ2013.pdf

MEPTS2014.pdf

HOW MANY CARPENTER FUNDS!!!!

What happens to any UBC fund who removes money from Separate J such as the SWRCC in 2012

Oh Look Pension funds were trying to get $1.16 Billion back from ULLICO and Sep J  in 2012 the same year ULLICO was going to Labor and Union friendly China to get back door mergers...

Isnt it funny ULLICO  has a William Cavanagh and the NYC Council has a Michael Cavanaugh and the NYC funds has all that money in ULLICO

Re: ULLICO J and MEPTS

Big Doug
STFU !!!!!!!

Re: ULLICO J and MEPTS

What Year Is It?
OLD NEWS
THIS IS 2016
Present your proof of illegal activities to the indifferent judiciary
YOU GOT THE UNION LEADERS MOST OF YOU VOTED FOR

Re: ULLICO J and MEPTS

RichardDorrough
Please get a clue before you run your mouth as if you have a clue

This is not old news. These same amounts and diversions of Fund money by McCarrons direct order are in the 2016 5500.

"Present your proof of illegal activities to the indifferent judiciary"
NO!!! We would presented these pension fund diversions breach of Fiduciary Duty and Liquidity issues to to those who count such as Senator Johnson and Homeland Security since they claim to be able to investigate any Government agency. US Attorney Torrance,US Attorney Peret(sp)McGorty and these assholes can blow us!!! The GAO is investigating multi employer funds under a consent decree.Sound familiar??

YOU MAY HAVE but I never voted for a single on of these dumb scumbags