UBC.THE NEW SCABS????UBC STABS UNIONS IN THE BACK

UBC.THE NEW SCABS????UBC STABS UNIONS IN THE BACK

RichardDorrough
"THE FUTURE OF UNION LABOR "

 Hey Dirty Doug Weinstein.
 KISS OUR ASS YOU SELL OUT WHORE!!

Developer scores big win against union over Hudson Yards project

Related Cos. chairman Stephen M. Ross just pulled off a strategic coup against the organized labor bloc he’s battling with over Hudson Yards.
He’s gotten the largest union, which represents carpenters, to split ranks from the others — allowing the developer to negotiate directly with the carpenters without first having to sign a multi-union project labor agreement, or PLA.

This new model reflects the future of union labor in New York,” McCarron added. “This type of creative thinking should be replicated throughout the city and the industry.”

https://nypost.com/…/developer-scores-big-win-against-unio…/

THERE IS NO "SURPRISE" DIRTY DOUG HAS ORDERED "BY FORCE"HUNDREDS OF MILLIONS FUNNELED TO STEPHEN ROSS OF RELATED FROM OUR PENSION FUNDS VIA THE ULLICO SCAM AND HAS ORDERED DIRECT PARTNERSHIPS "BY FORCE"WITH RELATED.
DEAR DOUGY WEINSTEIN

WHAT ARE THE RELATED-UBC OPPORTUNITY PARTNERSHIP AND THE HUDSON YARDS TOWER C PARTNERSHIP.HOW ABOUT YOUR LATEST BS RELATED PARTNERSHIPS.HY TOWER C CONSTRUCTION INVESTORS LLC & HUDSON YARDS 15 LENDER LLC?

BUT DIRTY DOUG I DONT UNDERSTAND. YOUR PAL HERB KOLBEN AT ULLICO SAID  ALL COMPANYS HE GIVES OUR PENSION MONEY THAT YOU FORCE INDIVIDUAL FUNDS TO GIVE ULLCIO "MUST HIRE ALL UNION"

Herbert Kolben, Senior Vice President at Ullico in a Q&A said:But we do a lot of construction loans—both to create jobs for the union members but also to balance the portfolio.  All of our projects require 100 percent union [work] on construction projects.

WELL HERB AS I SAID IT APPEARS YOUR A DAMN LIAR

We deal with some of the most sophisticated and well-known developers in the country: Trump, Related, Brookfield, SL Green, Hines, Tishman Speyer.

https://commercialobserver.com/2015/02/qa-herbert-kolben-senior-vice-president-real-estate-investment-group-ullico/

AFL - CIO Richard Trumpka neutered.

gene debs
For a full understanding of how the President of the AFL - CIO, Richard Dumbka, has been rendered balless , one needs to read today's edition of the New York Post and the article written by Steve Cuozzo in relation to Hudson Yards.

         President Dumbka continues to let Carpenters Union President Douglas J. McCarron eat his lunch with no repercussions.  But then again Dumbka sold out AFL - CIO union members many years ago.... the more things change,  the more they stay the same.