UBC Raiding Laborers Union

Robert Kwiecinski
The pre-apprentice helper/scrapper is a direct assault on the union Laborers in both NY State and NYC. Here's direct proof that the UBC will under bid all trades in a wage race to the bottom.  Mccaron,Spencer,Capelli,Ballentyne, ect. must be removed from the labor scene a.s.a.p. before any more damage is done. Decertification is the tool to remove these cancers from our carpenters union and the labor movement.

Re: UBC Raiding Laborers Union

hammer
TRUE

Re: UBC Raiding Laborers Union

hammer
Mccarons UBC is the scourge of labor

Re: UBC Raiding Laborers Union

hammer
Doug Mccaron wants to steal all trades work. Doug doesn't understand what Carpenters union means.

Re: UBC Raiding Laborers Union

hammer
DECERTIFY THE TURD, DOUG MCCARON

Re: UBC Raiding Laborers Union

hammer
DOUG MCCARON IS RAIDING OTHER TRADES IN A RACE TO THE BOTTOM

Re: UBC Raiding Laborers Union

doug wins
laborers? kid your soft in the head

Re: UBC Raiding Laborers Union

hammer
IT IS THE TRUTH. IN THE CONTRACT THERE ARE HELPER-SCRAPPERS. SCRAPPING MEANING CLEANING UP AND THROWING OUT THE TRASH, WHICH IS TRADITIONALLY DONE BY THE LABORERS UNION. SO THE UBC IS STEALING THE WORK OF THE LABORERS. I BELIEVE IT IS CALLED TRADE RAIDING. JUST LIKE DOUG MCCARON STARTED LOCAL 57 , AN ELECTRICIANS LOCAL IN ST. LOUIS, TO STEAL THE WORK OF THE ELECTRICIANS IN THE AREA, LOWERING THE WAGES OF THE UNION ELECTRICIANS IN THE AREA BY CREATING A LOWER WAGE COMPETING CARPENTER-ELECTRICIAN UNION. LOOK IT UP GOOGLE LOCAL 57.

Re: UBC Raiding Laborers Union

truth teller
kid, you misunderstood me. It's all our work. Don't you get it?

Re: UBC Raiding Laborers Union

hammer
YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND. THE UBC IS UNDERMINING THE WAGE SCALE OF ALL TRADES BY DOING THE WORK OF OTHER TRADES AT LOWER WAGES. THIS CREATES A RACE TO THE BOTTOM IN WAGES. WHAT WILL HAPPEN NEXT IS THAT THE OTHER TRADE WILL START DOING CARPENTERS WORK AT LOWER WAGES AND UNDERMINE THE CARPENTERS WAGES IN A RACE TO THE BOTTOM. WHAT DON'T YOU SEE, WHAT DON'T YOU UNDERSTAND. DOUG THE TURD MCCARON IS NO GOOD FOR UNION LABOR, HE WILL DESTROY IT.

Re: UBC Raiding Laborers Union

union carpenter
you make me sick, go be a laborer

Re: UBC Raiding Laborers Union

hammer
WE ARE ALL LABORERS BUT EVERYONE DOES A SPECIFIC TRADE SO THAT IT STREAM LINES AND GETS THE JOB DONE QUICKER FOCUSED ON ONE ASPECT. DOUG THE TURD MCCARON HAS NOW THROWN JOBSITES INTO CHAOS BY TRADE RAIDING OTHERS WORK. THE EFFICIENCY JUST IS NOT THERE WHEN YOU DO 3 DIFFERENT TRADES JOBS. DOUG THE TURD MCCARON HAS THIS ALL WRONG. HIS TRADE RAIDING POLICIES WILL SLOW DOWN ALL FAST TRACK JOBS OR REGULAR SCHEDULED JOBS, CREATING PROFIT LOSS OF THE GENERAL CONTRACTOR AND DEVELOPER. DOUG MUST GO VOTE HIM OUT NOW.

Re: UBC Raiding Laborers Union

union carpenter
hey mr. or miss hammer, whats a laborers" broom" taste like