UBC INTERNATIONAL RATS RAPE OF OHIO RETIREES COMPLETE.SW OHIO CARPENTERS "CUTS"APPLICATION APPROVED

UBC INTERNATIONAL RATS RAPE OF OHIO RETIREES COMPLETE.SW OHIO CARPENTERS "CUTS"APPLICATION APPROVED

SW OHIO CARPENTERS MPRA APPLICATION TO TREASURY FOR CUTS TO THEIR PENSION CHECKS APPROVED!!!

THIS APPLICATION FOR CUTS WAS ORDERED BY DIRTY DOUG AND HIS CRONIES AFTER SEIZING THE OHIO COUNCIL IN YET ANOTHER FORCED MERGER AND POWER GRAB AND TANKING THE OHIO FUND

 2013
The Plan again met with Chris Heinz of Grossman Heinz to receive updates about possible relief pursuant to the report prepared by the National Coordinating Committee for Multiemployer Plans ("NCCMP"). There was some hope that the recommendations could be introduced during the fall of 2013.At each Board of Trustee meeting, the Trustees dedicated significant time towards consideration of benefit suspensions, as well as alternative plan designs such as variable defined benefit plans

https://www.treasury.gov/services/Responses2/SWORCC_Approval_letter.pdf?fbclid=IwAR31TIK-nCeHb8PjmR-zvvScQ8njTbz3V3ELSQfy4mmorI8LQzsb5oT2qJ4

  IN A MOVE BY TREASURY TO CONSPIRE WITH UNIONS AGAINST PARTICIPANTS RIGHT TO VOTE AGAINST CUTS THE FUND IS GIVEN JUST 3 DAYS TO PROVIDE VOTER LISTS INFORMATION.

LETS REFRESH THE HISTORY OF THE UBC INTERNATIONAL SCUM BAGS TANKING OF THIS FUND

The Southwest Ohio Regional Council of Carpenters Pension Plan EIN 316127287, was and is a defined benefit plan which in 2011 received contributions from signatory's for members of the Ohio and Vicinity Regional Council of Carpenters.

In 2011 per the following court case Case No. 1:11-cv-677 (S.D. Ohio Feb. 15, 2013)Cloke v. United Bhd. of Carpenters & Joiners of Am. it is declared "Plaintiff makes the following allegations in support of his claims: On August 8, 2011, pursuant to § 6(A) of the UBC General Constitution, UBC General President McCarron dissolved the Ohio and Vicinity Regional Council of Carpenters (OVRCC) and merged it with the Indiana/Kentucky Regional Council of Carpenters (IKRCC), thereby forming the new Indiana/Kentucky/Ohio Regional Council of Carpenters (IKORCC). (Doc. 32, § 1, p. 6). This merger was accomplished by a "military style assault" on the OVRCC's offices in Cleveland, Ohio, in which all of the elected officers of the OVRCC were fired, and the IKRCC's officers were placed in control of the new IKORCC and of delegates appointed from the affected locals to the new IKORCC.

In 2011 the Indiana,Kentucky Regional Council listed this Defined Contribution Plan for a retirement plan..EIN 351833932 called the Indiana/Kentucky/Ohio Regional Council of Carpenters Defined Contribution Pension Trust Fund .In 2011 it was declared on the 5500 as a new "profit sharing plan" created at the same time as the forced merger of the Ohio and Vicinity Regional Council of Carpenters (OVRCC) with the Indiana/Kentucky Regional Council of Carpenters (IKRCC)ordered by McCarron and Yeggy of the UBC International..

        So WHAT Pension fund were the hours put into from 2011 on. The "defined benefit" Southwest fund or the kiss the employers ass "defined contribution" plan created to benefit not the UBC members but the employers..Did the UBC order the hours of the merged by force Ohio and Vicinity Regional Council of Carpenters into the newly created Indiana/Kentucky/Ohio Regional Council of Carpenters Defined Contribution Pension Trust Fund cutting the throats of the Southwest Ohio Pension Fund participants and fund.

The Southwest Plan from 2012 to 2015 has lost over 60 contributing employers while the Indiana/Kentucky/Ohio Regional Council of Carpenters Defined Contribution Pension Trust Fund has gained 200 contributing employers.Who ordered this??This action was a premeditated action to tank the Southwest Pension Fund and destroy retirement benefits for the Southwest Fund

participants and UBC members in favor of a COMPOSITE PLAN

These fund Trustees were working to cut these UBC participants benefits and create a composite plan even BEFORE the UNION written legislation to steal from Retirees was passed in Dec 2014. After this fund was dropped from $99 to $50 a credited year and they were salivating over the chance for cuts under MPRA. The  UBC International was behind the MPRA legislation and working towards cuts for these retirees.

From the application.

2012:
As the Trustees continued to discuss the impact of lower hours, the Board began to discuss and consider the advantages of hybrid pension plan designs.

2013
The UBC International used Christopher Heinz of Grossman Heinz to lobby for the MPRA legislation written to destroy 50 years of ERISA protection to retirees and allow those who are looting and mismanaging UBC funds to steal from retirees pension checks to cover their destruction of a fund. Funny how Heinz is not listed as a lobbyist on the UBC LM2 but a consultant. What was this independent OHIO fund doing with UBC International Heinz....

2013
In June, the Board of Trustees met with Chris Heinz, who served as a legislative consultant to the United Brotherhood of Carpenters. Mr. Heinz was then seeking legislative relief from the United States Congress to permit pension plans to reduce accrued benefits of participants and retirees in pay status. The Plan authorized Mr. Heinz to use the Plan's funding situation and identity to demonstrate the utility of a legislative fix.

2013
The Plan again met with Chris Heinz of Grossman Heinz to receive updates about possible relief pursuant to the report prepared by the National Coordinating Committee for Multiemployer Plans ("NCCMP"). There was some hope that the recommendations could be introduced during the fall of 2013.At each Board of Trustee meeting, the Trustees dedicated significant time towards consideration of benefit suspensions, as well as alternative plan designs such as variable defined benefit plans

2014
At the end of the year, the Multiemployer Pension Reform Act of 2014 was passed and signed into law.

2015
The Board of Trustees continued to consider the potential impact of the tools provided by MPRA and
waited for additional guidance on benefit suspensions and application procedures. At each Board of
Trustee meeting, the Trustees dedicated significant time towards consideration of benefit suspensions, as
well as alternative plan designs such as variable defined benefit plans and an "Evergreen Plan" design
created by the Plan's actuary. The Evergreen Plan establishes a Section 414(k) account inside a pension
plan, and utilizes the Plan's Evergreen account to receive a transfer of defined contribution account
balance, which is then annuitized and paid to the Participant in the form of a monthly benefit
Each participant would have an Evergreen account equal to contributions made on the member's behalf plus returns and less expenses.

The Board of Trustees scheduled and held a special meeting dedicated solely to the issues to the
consideration of alternative plan designs and possible benefit suspensions.

2016:
The Board of Trustees continued to review possible benefit suspensions. In addition, the Plan's actuary provided information and guidance on the possibility of an alternative plan design such as the "Evergreen" plan or the "Composite Plan" rumored to be a possible
newly available option.

Now we see how the UBC international tanked a fund using a composite plan scam to do so and proof an International Union conspired to create and use MPRA to steal from retirees.

Re: UBC INTERNATIONAL RATS RAPE OF OHIO RETIREES COMPLETE.SW OHIO CARPENTERS "CUTS"APPLICATION APPROVED

sam tarallo
When the hell are they going to run a top down investigation on these alligations,like i said all along,you are messing with members pensions from the livehoods they worked there whole entire life for.Are there any laws for the frudicerierys to be responsible for working on our pension funds and benefit funds,its determental that something gets done,i could see consolidating some unions to save money,but stealing money or putting intoother resources to be benefiting them is totally wrong,u are messing with members lively hoods,where they worked there whole entire life for,its bad enough they are trying to take the medical benefits away from the retires,also raping the funds to reduce our pensions is a sham,its all bullshit.Its funny,they talk about the 300 hitters club,yes,its nice to go to and see our facilities in las vegas,but we need to hold on to our funds,the money that has been made should be protected,not to get in there hands to wastefully spend it,also Hudson yards agreement,putting 31million dollars from  ourpension fund into the deveopment,it has some advantages,it will get us millions of hours of benefits paid into our funds,but the down side,they allow nonunion to work alongside you,i understand everyone has to eat,but whnen u are working on a job with scabs,im sorry,they work very dangerous,and accidents will happen,along with they work without proper certifications,all these alligations should be looked in to,some nonunion work for cash on job for temporary angencys,attorney general should check into this,where is the so called task force they set up,they are creating unlawful crimenall acts and breaking the law.nonunion should not be on union jobs,the worst part was sighing a contract with related with 35percent cuts on all apprentices on the job,50 percent journeymen carpenters and 50 percent provisional,its wrong,its unfair especially for the men and women on out of work list trying to get work.Also they are trying to do the job,for example,if job calls for 10 carpenters,they want to do it with 5 carpenters,it all adds up to all nonsence,the agreement is a bad faith agreement that is screwing the union.The other trades are picking on 50 hudson yards,we are in the fight of our lifes,we need to get the imformation out in the media,its hurting organized labor at all fronts.Our union brothers and sisters deserve better,u have billionaire developers,they are charging 5,500.00 a month rent on appartments selling there,greed really is taking place,its wrong,and it will hurt everyone in the longrun,we deserve better,we need to fight back,damand better,pickit if we have togood luck to every union trades,we are all under attack.

Re: UBC INTERNATIONAL RATS RAPE OF OHIO RETIREES COMPLETE.SW OHIO CARPENTERS "CUTS"APPLICATION APPROVED

"Now" the rat McCarron is giving $31 million from the NYC Pension fund to his PARTNER anti Union scum bag Stephen and Related? Funny he has been giving Ross and Related Hundreds of Millions from the California SWRCC Pension fund for years.
PARTENERSHIPS
Hudson Yards 15 Lender, LLC
Related UBC Opportunity Fund, LP
HY Tower C LLC

Further the UBC and Dirty Doug has been FORCING UBC funds across the country to divert billions to the scum bags at ULLICO. The same ULLICO who is also is part of the rat UNION group that wrote and financed MPRA now being used to rob retirees.The ULLICO Separate J account,which is an organizing scam and NOT a legitimate expense in the operation of a Pension fund has been giving money to Related as well as other anti Union company's such as Trump, Related, Brookfield, SL Green, Hines, Tishman Speyer.

"Which borrowers you are targeting?
We deal with some of the most sophisticated and well-known developers in the country: Trump, Related, Brookfield, SL Green, Hines, Tishman Speyer."

Of course ULLICO also claims to get the money the jobs have to be 100% Union.I guess the Related Hudson Yards project with UBC SCABS selling out the other trades makes that a lie as well.

"But we do a lot of construction loans—both to create jobs for the union members but also to balance the portfolio. [Those aren’t going away]. All of our projects require 100 percent union [work] on construction projects."

https://commercialobserver.com/2015/02/qa-herbert-kolben-senior-vice-president-real-estate-investment-group-ullico/

No offense intended but "it has some advantages"Giving ANOTHER $31 million more to an anti Union scum bag and selling out the other trades is ok.I say BS. How could you say such a thing and continue with your many rah rah Union posts??

Look at the top brass leadership,t hats where the problem s are.

Re: UBC INTERNATIONAL RATS RAPE OF OHIO RETIREES COMPLETE.SW OHIO CARPENTERS "CUTS"APPLICATION APPROVED

Sam Tarallo
I got to admit your 100 percent right,investing in the related does us no good,they are using nonunion o the job,yes u are right about that,its hurting all the union trades ,all the jobs should be 100 percent union,thanks for bringing that out to me,a very good point.