UBC CORRUPTION..DOES IT EVER STOP.YET ANOTHER!!! WHISTLEBLOWER LAWSUIT FILED IN NYC..

UBC CORRUPTION..DOES IT EVER STOP.YET ANOTHER!!! WHISTLEBLOWER LAWSUIT FILED IN NYC..

FURTHER PROOF MCGORTY HAS BECOME A UBC STOOGE

WHISTLEBLOWER LAWSUIT ACCUSES CARPENTERS UNION OF BRUSHING OFF CLAIMS OF CORRUPTION AND FRAUD

The former investigator alleges he was wrongfully terminated.....

                                           THE UBC LOGO.THE NEW SYMBOL OF UNION CRIMINAL SYNDICATES??

"The complaint claims that union officials discouraged him from investigating certain cases"
(kind of like Dougy now trying to hide cocaine Marios salary in Placid Inc. YES DOUGY WE KNOW!!)

A former investigator with the New York City District Council of Carpenters claims he was fired after complaining about selective investigations of corruption in the union.
Peter Marsalisi, who worked as a senior investigator with the union’s inspector general’s office, claims that union officials discouraged him from investigating certain cases “involving fraud, corruption and criminal activity.” For the union, which has been under federal supervision for more than 20 years, the inspector general’s office is a key part of its return to self governance.

The whistleblower lawsuit doesn’t provide details on the cases Marsalisi wished to pursue, but indicates that particular union members and companies were able to avoid scrutiny. He alleges he was wrongfully fired in October 2017.
The District Council has been under court supervision since 1994, as part of an agreement to settle a federal racketeering lawsuit against the union. Since then, an independent federal monitor has overseen the union and led investigations of alleged corruption. In recent years, two internal watchdog positions were created: chief compliance officer and inspector general. The current monitor, Glen McGorty, has gradually transferred authority to the IG’s office with the goal of taking over the monitor’s investigative duties.

 https://therealdeal.com/2019/10/09/whistleblower-lawsuit-accuses-carpenters-union-of-brushing-off-claims-of-corruption-fraud/

It appears John Ballantyne has taught the UBC members a useful tool in combating UBC corruption....WHISLTLEBLOWER LAWSUITS...

Re: UBC CORRUPTION..DOES IT EVER STOP.YET ANOTHER!!! WHISTLEBLOWER LAWSUIT FILED IN NYC..

labor omnia vincit
Every member needs to go to the next status conference to tell Marrero that theyre all corrupt. The Independent Monitor McGorty is looking the other way and collecting a check hes got to go. Joe Geiger is a facilitator to robbing the funds along with Paul Caperso , Di Napoli, Dana Brownstein , Matt Walker, Josh Leicht, and all of the Buisness Reps. The SDNY has allowed us to be screwed by Doug McCarron and his International criminals. Go to couirt and ask WHY? Has the Court never investigated Doug McCarron hangoing out with Joe Oliveri in Las Vegas? Why did the court allow the DC to hire Dave Stewart who invested carpenter money in many failing schemes including Madoff. In a city of financial professionals this was the best choice? You all better get down there and respectfully hold every one of them to account for their decisions about your future. How does Dana Brownstein vette hires for the DC? Lets stand up as Union members should!!! Why are we acting like losers when we provde the work that makes these contractors the richest in the United States?

Re: UBC CORRUPTION..DOES IT EVER STOP.YET ANOTHER!!! WHISTLEBLOWER LAWSUIT FILED IN NYC..

Bill Walsh
This is disgraceful. Our members deserve more. When will the membership speak out against the hypocrisy and greed at our Council? Obviously, McGorty has done nothing to stop the abuse of our members funds and our democratic, transparent Union. Where is his Consent Ordered Report? I will be in the court room to demand answers. Will You??

Re: UBC CORRUPTION..DOES IT EVER STOP.YET ANOTHER!!! WHISTLEBLOWER LAWSUIT FILED IN NYC..

Steward
When is next hearing?Its a disgrace what they are doing to the members,its a discracedwhst there doing to the retire s,the attorney general needs to step in and investigate.

Re: UBC CORRUPTION..DOES IT EVER STOP.YET ANOTHER!!! WHISTLEBLOWER LAWSUIT FILED IN NYC..

Steward
It stops when they send them down the river.

Re: UBC CORRUPTION..DOES IT EVER STOP.YET ANOTHER!!! WHISTLEBLOWER LAWSUIT FILED IN NYC..

George
What about McCarron.its his turn,he needs to be voted out,he is destroying us from within,mething locals,taking benefits away from retires,suring up loco funds for his agenda,he needs to go now.

Re: UBC CORRUPTION..DOES IT EVER STOP.YET ANOTHER!!! WHISTLEBLOWER LAWSUIT FILED IN NYC..

Rasta
Once mighty and a gateway to the middle class, the carpenters union is now a contractor association. For too long the members sights were only on the money and not the union. Money will come and go but the benefits of a strong union are never coming back. you have nobody to blame but yourselves.

Re: UBC CORRUPTION..DOES IT EVER STOP.YET ANOTHER!!! WHISTLEBLOWER LAWSUIT FILED IN NYC..

George
Let's start with the out of work list,always being manipulating,it needs to be overhauled,as to people they hire at council,too much abuse,and waste of course our hard earned money.