UBC Admits guilt in IMPLICITLY THREATENING AND COERCING UBC MEMBERS

UBC Admits guilt in IMPLICITLY THREATENING AND COERCING UBC MEMBERS

RichardDorrough

UBC LAWYER HINEYMAN TELLS NLRB THEY ARE GUILTY ON COUNTS 1-9
OF
"IMPLICITLY THREATENING AND COERCING UBC MEMBERS"

ONCE AGAIN UBC TELLS MULTIPLE LIES TO NLRB.
Arrogant prick calls the threats and fines by UBC name tag wearing punks. DUES REBATE AND FINANCIAL INCENTIVES

NEW CHARGES TO BE FILED FOR VIOLATION OF SECTION 8.
HINEYMAN ATTEMPTS TO INTIMIDATE MEMBERS FROM FILING UNFAIR LABOR PRACTICE CHARGES.

UBC HACKS TRYING TO PUNISH MEMBER JOHN NEWEL FOR EXPOSING THESE RATS EXTORTION OF UBC MEMBERS AND THEM
"IMPLICITLY THREATENING AND COERCING UBC MEMBERS"

SEE YOU MAY 1ST DOUGY. I HOPE YOU LIKE SURPRISES..

Re: UBC Admits guilt in IMPLICITLY THREATENING AND COERCING UBC MEMBERS

Willieboy

Re: UBC Admits guilt in IMPLICITLY THREATENING AND COERCING UBC MEMBERS

RichardDorrough
Loud mouth pussie. We will  see how long dirty dougy wieinstein lasts. And I will live a long long time and there is not a thing you or any other UBC pussie can do about it. If the next hand picked UBC scum bag (ie Frankie Spencer) is as crooked as the ice cream shitter you bet your ass I will work to expose his low life ass as well.Now go light a candle in front of your Dirty Dougy Weinstein poster and stop masturbating. Your were stupid to start with.Spanking in front of a Dougy poster will kill all three brain cells you have left you ignorant little prick..Your an insult to women everywhere..

Re: UBC Admits guilt in IMPLICITLY THREATENING AND COERCING UBC MEMBERS

Steward
I hope they all rot in hell,especially trying to steal from members who retire,what a shame.

Re: UBC Admits guilt in IMPLICITLY THREATENING AND COERCING UBC MEMBERS

Steward
Hey Richard,thank you for getting information out to the members .Other members and other members need to get important business of facts out when it needs to be addressed.Especially important dates,meetings pick it lines,we all need to do our parts,its every members responsibilities to get involved.Everyone should go to delegate meetings regular union meetings,because sometimes very important issues come out which members could discuss with the union officials,our delegates from our unions could bring out facts or delegate important facts at delegate meetings to get the whole union aware of problems hopefully we all could solve.Its a team of fort,it does not take 1 person,it takes each and every one of us to bring issues up that effects us alSafety issues arise on jobs,they need to be addressed.We need to be represented better,better protected on the job too,all members should be told of there weingard rights if they will be reprehended on job,they could be represented by a steward or business agent,members need to be addressed on all current union affairs,it affects each and every one of us,more then u know.everyone stay involved,stick together,any wrong doing,address it with your steward,if so bring it up to your business agent.We all must protect our unique n,affairs,our jurisdiction,our man hours,every thing we do does effect us all.Most important thing is put all our members to work so everyone gets benefits and the man hours get high to keep benefits sired up for the future,keep pension at95 to 96 percent,it will be good for all future retires.Good luck,in solidarity a good steward who cares about the union.