Todays meeting

Moe

Todays meeting

Moe
I went to the meeting tonight take the deal 15.00 over 4 years
Also the delegates that speak for us should never speak at a meeting
Guys we need to have people as delegates who know what the fuck they are talking about
Botheres we  need smart people up there.i am on the bus going home and can't sleep thinking about the delgates that spoke tonight

TAKE THE DEAL

Re: Todays meeting

Justice
Who spoke and it sounds like they were against the deal.....I agree take the deal

Re: Todays meeting

Licarp
$15 in today's market / let's take it and put some to medical

Re: Todays meeting

sucking no cock
go ahead + sell out the brotherhood for a few bucks you spineless zeros

Re: Todays meeting

Kingfish
I agree here, how could u not take the deal?  A raise in this economy is a great result, all it takes is 51 delegates to vote yes and move on.

Re: Todays meeting

member
TAKE THE DEAL HARD WORK AND MARKET SHARE KEEPS US EMPLOYED

Re: Todays meeting

The truth
I agree; we need educated members who have been taken from the field. We have many well spoken, highly educated members in the union. However; with some exception because we do have a few great people in NYCDCC, we are represented largely by members full of ambition and void of talent. But then again it has been like that sinces the 80's.

Re: Todays meeting

DISSIDENT
DO NOT TAKE THE DEAL UNLESS ALL PLA WAGE AND BENEFIT CUTS ARE IMMEDIATELY TAKEN OUT EXISTING AND FUTURE PROJECTS. NO PLA'S SHOULD BE SIGNED WITH WAGE AND BENEFIT CUTS. PLA'S WITH WAGE AND BENEFIT CUTS CIRCUMVENT YOUR CBA'S AND SHOULD NOT BE ALLOWED.

Re: Todays meeting

Just Sign
When are they scheduled to vote? ...or did they?
moe

Re: Todays meeting

moe
i not know I called a couple of the BA and no one knows .
TAKE THE DEAL