The white card

Donny Arana
I will sign the white card. All this does is crush the traitors from amalgamated crooks and scammers and make us a stronger union. Dont let all the anonomous posters that are really with the amalgamated traitors put their spin on it. Amalgamated are the carpenters that no longer have a strangle hold on our union that want to start a new union in the name of democracy- what a line of bullshit. The only reason they are trying to start amalgamated is so they can have control and benifit personaly. The members finally have a say in this union (ratification of contracts)and the right for all members to attend delegate meetings. This has never happened in the past because the "good ol boyz" had everything for themselves , every thing was done behind closed doors. The good ol boyz have been kicked to the curb and the doors are wide open for all to see. Our newly elected leaders have ripped up the old list of "three a day elegible people" because the hiring process was a sham. I was eligable and was on the list and still believe it is right to rip up the list and start all over. I will sign the white card because it will crush the amalgamated scammers. The is the only purpose for the white card -dont let the spin doctors tell you it is Mc Carrons way of taking control of us, that is pure bullshit. If you want to crush amalgamated and all the cons behind it -SIGN THE CARD. Respectfully yours, Donny Arana.

Re: The white card

MACOUT
Donny still sucking up to Billelo and Lebo, huh. Looking for a council job are we ? Donny you must be half retarted. The reason you do not sign the card is to say no to Mccaron. If you sign the card, genius, you are saying that you agree with all Mccarons policies and restructuring plan.. And that you are satisfied with the way things will be run under Mccarons policies. Donny get your head out of your ass. Wake up you misguided fool.

Re: The white card

Spill Stain
Donny I appreciate your opinion I respectfully disagree. The last time we signed a card from the DC w/UBC collusion we got extorted.The level of trust is 0% when its asking for trust from any UBC droid.We should demand our grievances to be rectified before we sign anything, a consensus if you will. Consider that Donny they already get my money thats should affirm my union affiliation I cant imagine what could.Compri?

Re: The white card

I would never take a council job. Im a civil service carpenter, I work 52to eeeks a year like a gentleman.  I make a good living. I would lose money with the salary a council reps salary and work about 70 hrs a week. Im my own man I dont need anything from anybody. I speak for myself and need no job from anybody. Im more into helping others find a good job. I have a job I will retire at and would never walk away from. I am fortunate.

Re: The white card

I would never take a council job. Im a civil service carpenter, I work 52to eeeks a year like a gentleman.  I make a good living. I would lose money with the salary a council reps salary and work about 70 hrs a week. Im my own man I dont need anything from anybody. I speak for myself and need no job from anybody. Im more into helping others find a good job. I have a job I will retire at and would never walk away from. I am fortunate.

Re: The white card

No Kool-aid!
Donny -- How can you be so sure the members will be allowed to vote on ratification, again?

Re: The white card

Donny Arana
I believe we will ratify them. If we dont I will do every thing in my power to expose those who take away our rights.

Re: The white card

procity
you work 52 weeks a year how bout hooking me up

Re: The white card

I believe we will ratify them. If we dont I will do every thing in my power to expose those who take away our rights.

Re: The white card

MACOUT
That's you problem Donny you " believe ", you will ratify. There is no guarentee with the sellouts Billelo and Lebo. And really Donny, doing everything in your power exposing someone will get you what ?  NOTHING DONNY, YOUR RIGHTS WILL HAVE BEEN ALREADY TAKEN AWAY, YOU MORON. Donny please, if you have a low IQ and don't function in reality, please don't bother misleading the membership. The membership does'nt need more IDIOTS like you telling them to do the wrong thing.

Re: The white card

Donny Arana
You sound like a real winner Malcout.

Re: The white card

MACOUT
Losers like yopu Donny will forever suffer and be robbed by Mccaron and his staff of nationwide sellout EST's. Wake up Donny, Before it's too late. Get some balls Donny. Ask your wife to take them off the top of the high shelf in the kitchen.

Re: The white card

Donny Arana
Funny talking about "balls" , with no name? Not that I wanna know your name. Its just funny. Thanks fo r the chuckle. And stop saying bad things about me, I have feelings you know!!

Re: The white card

MACOUT
SURE DONNY SIGN THE WHITE CARD I GUESS YOU AGREE WITH ALL THE 20 TO 30 PERCENT WAGE CUT IN THE ALMOST 140 PLA AGREEMENTS SIGNED BY SPENCER AND BALLENTINE. YEA SURE DONNY SIGN IT YOU IDIOT. DONNY YOU ARE A TOTAL FOOL. AS LONG AS YOU ARE SO POMPUS AND HAVE YOUR LONG TERM JOB YOU COULD CARE LESS ABOUT EVERYONE ELSE, RIGHT ?

Re: The white card

Sell out
1456 WAS DISSOLVED. ANGRY MEMBERS SAID SCREW THIS, IF YOU DISOLVE OUR LOCAL WE ARE GOING SOMEWHERE ELSE WHERE WE ARE APPRECIATED.

SIGNING THE WHITE CARD REMOVES THAT POSSIBILITY. IF YOU SIGN THE WHITE CARD, WHEN THE UBC DISSOLVES US TO PUT US INTO THE NORTHEAST REGIONAL COUNCIL, THEY WILL HAVE CARDS SIGNED BY ALL THE MEMBERS SAYING THAT THOSE MEMBERS AGREE WITH BEING DISSOLVED AND THROWN INTO THE NORTH EAST REGIONAL COUNCIL.
WHY DO WE WANT TO MAKE IT EASIER TO DISSOLVE LOCALS AND HAVE THEIR MONEY STOLEN DONNY?

Re: The white card

finger pointer with no name
Donny your a jerk. Its all your fault. I hate you and you're family.

Re: The white card

the green hornet
DONNY didnt you used to suck all those crooks cocks, the greaneys of the world, the firths of the world, didnt they set you up nice with Overtime working for AL-LEE and RRC.. Donny and Gerry trying to suck cock all the way to the District Council

Re: The white card

Donny Arana
Dont forget they got me my city job too. LoL

Re: The white card

A year ago, the contract ratification procedure swayed many to sign this card. Time has shown that the AAA contract Ratification process won't be honored- even as the man-hours steadily improve & eclipse 18+-million worked last year.

Sign the White Card if you will, but know when you sign it or whether you resign, you have made a "legally binding assignment" with the D.C. and it applies even after you cease empoyment or Resign from the UBCJA under Const. Sec. 47. This is a legally binding and enforceable contract from which you will have no escape. Once you make said "assignment" you will have no say on the D.C.'s ability to increase it at will w/o your direct input, vote or signature....so go right ahead, sign away knowing what you know now about what Bilello truly believes as to your respective rights for full mobility & contractor control of your union, your right to ratify a contract you work under etc..

*********************************

This NLRB board case below is settled law, as was the precedent cited in 1997 and applies equally with respect to Union & Contractor Association attempt to bury their illegal langauge within a CBA.

The D.C.'s in house counsel Murphy should have caught this during contract negotiations and followed through by severing it from the contract (CBA) langauge. The D.C.'s ongoing efforts to induce rank and file members to sign a card obligating them to pay dues to the D.C. is clearly illegal and coercive.

Past the obvious here, is the fact that they are also using this White Card to convert the 8(f) Pre-Hire arrangement to a 9(a) Exclusive Representation requirement w/o submitting the definitive proof to the NLRB that a majorityof its members (51%) have signed the White Card and w/o submitting to the NLRA mandated Representation Election which would be conducted by the NLRB via Secret Ballot of all eligible rank & file members.

We all know McCarron won't have any of that, not in New York City, so they concoct yet another scheme wherein they try to circumvent Federal law and backdoor it via a contract and false claim saying they have the majority but never having proved it.
________________

358 NLRB No. 73 June 27, 2012 Comeau, Inc and Automated Systems Workers (AWS) Local 1123 affiliated with Carpenters Industrial Council and United Brotherhood of Carpenters & Joiners of America & Michigan Regional Council of Carpenters (MRCC)

DUES CHECKOFF/AUTHORIZATION FORMS, pg. 4/26

3. We agree with the judge, for the reasons he set forth, that Comau violated Section 8(a)(1) of the Act by threatening employees Nizar Akkari and Gasper Calandrino with discipline or discharge if they did not execute dues-check off authorization forms for the CEA.

We further agree with the judge, for the reasons he gave and for the additional reasons set forth below, that Comau and the CEA violated Section 8(a) (1) and Section 8(b)(1)(A), respectively, by making statements and engaging in other conduct that had a reasonable tendency to coerce employee Jeffrey T. Brown to execute a dues check off authorization form.

*An employer may not lead employees to believe that the dues-check off authorization method of fulfilling financial obligations to their union is compulsory. Rochester Mfg. Co., 323 NLRB 260 (1997). The Board has repeatedly held that “the Act guarantees to each employee the right to determine for himself, free from coercion, whether he shall sign a check off authorization or not.” Herman Bros., Inc., 264 NLRB 439, 442 (1982).13

“Any conduct, express or implied, which coerces an employee in his attempt to exercise this right clearly violates [the Act].” Electronic Workers IUE Local 601 (Westinghouse Electric Corp.), 180 NLRB 1062 (1970).

* Neither may a Union

http://www.nlrb.gov/case/07-CA-052614

PROPOSED ORDER
EXHIBIT 1