The next 157 eboard

Working Guy
President Patrick Nee

Vice-President Thomas McGonnigle

Recording Secretary  Levi Messinetti

 Financial Secretary Peter Corrigan

 Treasurer Matt Seabury

Conductor  John Carty

Warden John Difalco

Trustees
Mariano Arocho
Kevin Corrigan
Gauntlet Holness

Re: The next 157 eboard

sean mcnaulty
Isnt John Carty  Joe Firths childhood friend! Mcgonnigle's been riding around town with John Daly! You guys gotta be fuckin kidding us! Firth and Daly are hiding behind this ticket 100%. Vote these guys in and we are looking at instant dissolvement. All these guys are behind that shady Irish club that Joe Firth runs! Back door working slate should be your name boys!  John Greaney would be proud.

Re: The next 157 eboard

157/608
I thought joe firth was a gausman supporter?

Re: The next 157 eboard

Fraid not
The word on the grapevine is that even Gausman will vote for someone else,   after the shambles he made of the meeting, I heard that.  There is supposed to be trouble in the Crean camp as well, apparently the guys who are leaving the Crean/Gausman slates want to form a new slate called the "What the hell were we thinking?" slate.
Out

Re: The next 157 eboard

Out

Re: The next 157 eboard

157
If Bilello is so great, why does no one want to run with him?
Why is it that Mike Bilello was not able to get nine competent guys to run with him?
How is it that the only people willing to run with Bilello were Donny Arana and Gerry Gausman?  And even those two dumped Bilello just before the elections.
How is it that Mike Bilello could not get anyone to run with him?

Re: The next 157 eboard

Levi
    Anybody who types "wake up" in the name box and slanders people who are honestly trying to improve our situation lacks credibility. You don't know the first thing about my ethnic background, loyalty or integrity. My advice is stick to what you know, what little of it there is.

Re: The next 157 eboard

Termite 2
hey Levi,
                You guys are aware that brennans father in law is a capo with the columbo family right ? You guys should have picked someone who would pass muster with the r.o.. Bilello may be difficult but he's CLEAN.

Re: The next 157 eboard

Brennan
The only Brennan that is running is on Bilellos Vice Presidents slate. The Bilello/Gausman thing just keeps getting worse,