The future for NYC??? The Northeast Council Jerk offs and Bylaws

The future for NYC??? The Northeast Council Jerk offs and Bylaws

RichardDorrough
Mikey "Cheap Suits" Capelli. Ball less Ballantyne and other Northeast Council jerk offs. Capelli and dirty Doug who have already attacked NYC members with their forced manning of NYC jobs with Capelli misfit toys and diverting hours to the International Run and Bullshyte Empire/Northeast Funds are now trying to force Locals to extort members into signing authorization cards the law demands they do NOT have to sign.Under Section 13 (E) and other BS parts of the Section we have byalwsection13.pdf

Re: The future for NYC??? The Northeast Council Jerk offs and Bylaws

When you sober up
What do you propose New York City carpenters do? Hire a lawyer? Light a candle? Get pitchforks & torches?

Re: The future for NYC??? The Northeast Council Jerk offs and Bylaws

Read between the lines and the so called legalise what we have here is a very simple and obvious decree by the International & Doug McCarron that every UBCJA District Council & Local Union are now back to the old Permit system of the feifdoms of the past.

What exactly does this mean?

It means, in laymans terms that you are now all officially Exclusive Hiring Halls and any/all UBCJA claims via contract or PLA agreement stating otherwise are false.

The UBCJA cannot have it both ways - that is to say, institute the OLD PERMIT system and then simultaneously claim that they're running a Non-Exclusive Hiring Hall. Once you are forced to pay a fee to work in another Local Union via a yearly kiss, they legally become an Exclusive Hiring Hall.

Furthermore - 100% Full Mobility is also out given it falls squarley under the ambit of the so called Non-Exclusive Hiring Hall.

As to UBCJA or District Council strong-arm tactics to force rank & file memebrs to sign Union Authorization Cards agreeing to this fait accompli language - don't sign the Authorization Card. It does not matter how they change or disguise the language - the fact remains their coercion is illegal under the NLRA & many other laws & precedent currently on the books. (RIGHT DENNIS?)

Once the D.C. / L.U. inserts this langauge & coerces members to sign & pay, they've become an Exclusive Hiring Hall so you go to work first & all the travelers, illegals, cash & 1099 workers go to the end of the line - if you all man up and enforce your legal rights!

This case is a no brainer for a sharp attorney like Dennis Walsh.

Re: The future for NYC??? The Northeast Council Jerk offs and Bylaws

I expect them to do just as they have always done. Cower, wimper and whine from hiding at the 300 suck ass club in Vegas.

Patiently waiting, a shiny Ten Dollar bill in hand, to have their photo taken with Dirty Doug the biggest piece of white trash scum  west of Oz and east of Dougs trusted advisor ....

the swammy mommy

So what?

Didn't Denis retire?
Hasn't Deniss been replaced? Have you discussed this with  Deniss' successor? Have you spoken to PB the fed atourney? What does he say? If you are sol right why are you preaching here?
fly

Re: The future for NYC??? The Northeast Council Jerk offs and Bylaws

fly
They cannot enforce this rule, in fact I think if any member of the Northeast brought this to Federal Court they might be able to have every authorization card that was signed by any member in the North East invalidated. It is coercion and you cannot use coercion to get these cards signed.
I could not see this being a new thing though, I assume it was in the Bylaws for the Council(s) which were dissolved to make way for the lean mean give back machine with even more hand puppets than before.
All the same it would be nice if some member complained to the DOL just to make them squirm.

Re: The future for NYC??? The Northeast Council Jerk offs and Bylaws

This was part of the new bylaws with

Re: The future for NYC??? The Northeast Council Jerk offs and Bylaws

Need glasses
Thanks Richie. But I can't see it.

Re: The future for NYC??? The Northeast Council Jerk offs and Bylaws

Sorry adjusted it again but thats as big as I can get it.  (1)Right click. (2)Choose save image to Desktop. Open file which will be with Windows Picture ad fax viewer and enlarge to desired

Re: The future for NYC??? The Northeast Council Jerk offs and Bylaws

Need glasses
Okay. Thanks anyway.

Re: The future for NYC??? The Northeast Council Jerk offs and Bylaws

Norman
So, Fly, are you going to court?
Do you having standing as a UBC carpenter?
Are you just another talker blowing smoke up butts?
-
Fly

Re: The future for NYC??? The Northeast Council Jerk offs and Bylaws

Fly
I'll be there. I'll be like a fly on the wall.......you ?