Quantcast

The fix was in all along!

35 year man
 Now Bernie Sanders and his supporters know what most of us left in the NYCDCC have dealt with for our entire careers. THE FIX WAS IN! Bernie Sanders and supporters now know the humiliation of being passed over and not given a fair shot. And the whole time being LIED to that the system is fair. Bernie said all along that the system was rigged. Now with the documents to prove it; lets see if he has the courage to stand up to the establishment that rigged the system against him and his supporters.
Watching the democrats rig this election reminds me of watching some (not all) of the children, friends of the business agents and of course those who enjoy victims status the carpenters union get a free ride. Will he cloak his cowardliness behind a pious excuse that we must elect the lessor of 2 evils? Elect a liar, a cheat, a fraud! It seems like many billionares are over joyed with the pick of Tim Kaine a hypocrite who holds himself out as a Catholic but was one of the architects of infanticide. Kaine's pick was a big wet kiss to Wall Street and all the corruption on it!  Bernie we are all watching!

Donald & Putin

Norman
Didn't wickyleaks report that The Donalds' source for the Burnie leaks was Putin's secret services hacking the DNC's computers? So, you're siding with Putin if you side with Donald.
Makes sense I guess, Mcarron/Donald/Putin/skin heads all on the same side.
Does the aluminum foil on your heads get hot in this weather?
Why care about the future of your union when you can worry about a secret cabal flying black helicopters?
Just think what the nameless trolls tell you to -
they have special communication with the aliens -
NYC

Re: Donald & Putin

NYC
ALL BETTER THAN CLINTON!

Re: Donald & Putin

Never Hillary
Norman, your response is typical. Name calling, blah, blah, blah.  You must think you are so smart; you are nothing more than a useful idiot. You avoid the fact that the fix was in. Change the subject, a weak Sol Alinsky tactic. An original idea would die of loneliness in your mind. With lemmings like yourself; facts never get in the way of deceitful ways. Sadly the end of democracy will end with the thunderous applause from Hillary's supporters!
By the way, how does it feel to see that the DNC is truly racist and anti Semitic?