The decline of organized labor

Ethics
http://www.pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2015/04/27/union-membership/

            The decline of organized labor has affected nearly all occupational groups, but not uniformly, according to our analysis of BLS unionization data going back to 2000. The biggest declines, in fact, have come in occupations that were – and still are – among the most unionized in the country, especially those dominated by the private sector.

From 2000 to 2014, the biggest decline was in installation, maintenance and repair occupations, a broad grouping that includes everything from auto mechanics to avionics technicians and watch repairers. In 2000, 21.2% of the 4.4 million workers in those occupations were union members, compared with 14.6% last year (though total employment was up by 85,000). Over that same timespan, unionization rates in construction and extraction occupations (such as carpenters, oilfield workers and miners) fell from 23.8% to 17.8%.

Under McCarrons rein, the Carpenters union's sharp decline in membership can be directly associated to his failure to spread the wealth of the unions funds back to the rank and file.

Re: The decline of organized labor

marshall
spun like a true member of the rabid right

Re: The decline of organized labor

UB see no evil cause your blind
Re-worked like the true McCarron kiss ass U R, Robert Marshall!

It's raining-blame Doug, It's too hot-blame Doug, My wife and children think I'm an a_ _hole- blame Doug, Little willie doesn't work anymore- blame Doug. Mets lose another one- blame Doug. Someone took your all day sucker away- blame Doug. Overcast in Seattle- blame Doug. Life didn't turn out like you planned- blame Doug. No one respects you- blame Doug. I don't have the sack to use my real name-blame your mother.
NYC

Re: The decline of organized labor

NYC
Robert Marshall became a McCarron kiss ass.........

..............and that you can blame on Doug McCarron.

It's been proven time and time again by council wannabe employees.

The rain, wind and tired can not be attributed to aa McCarron- wannabe god, although no matter how much you try to praise him that way!