The UBC was taken by force

TRUTH
  McCarron hired armed men and went from local to local breaking into the buildings and removing what documentation  he had to in order to establish his reign.

 By the same means, the UBC will be returned to it's proper owners. It is really that simple. All it takes is one man to convince the rank and file to step up, make a plan, then take it back. Overnight, across the nation.

Re: The UBC was taken by force

Norman
And member's acqueseance and indifference had nothing to do with it? Nameless yapping trolls where is all your imagined power?

Re: The UBC was taken by force

TRUTH
My power is not imagined. It got a response out of you. And unlike McCarron, I didn't have to hire armed guards to enable me to do it. Now get back to your pity party, your guests need more beer, you whiny bitch.