The Systmatic De-Construction of Trade Unionism

The Systmatic De-Construction of Trade Unionism

Per J Waardal Jr
               Lets  look at this as if it were a third world country.  Troubled past , histroy of misdealing,underworld influences.  A sponcer comes in (The International) puts the local (or contry) under trustee ship, to help guide it in its time of trouble.  Also  a deal is made with a concearned superpower( the govenment) to aid in the time of trouble.  All the while the real plan is not shown to the people that LIVE, WORK, SWEAT, and BLEED, for there contry(the membership).
                Letter and communications are sent back and fourth deciding what is to be done. An idea has be thought of and implemented, take the power out of the hands of the smaller factions and centralize it . Creating a singular goverment.  Impower a select few to run the goverenment,  this will create in fighting amoungst its members.  While this is happening try to brake the jurisdictional and contractual rights and geograghical control of the area.
                 Publicly accuse the individuals of your choice of what ever crime makes the biggest splash, proof is not important because this is just a smoke sceen. Start making deals with the bordering areas to give controling jurisdiction once all the pieces are in play. Dissovle these  peoples local control of said governing body. Once this happenes all old relationships are to be discontinued, to bring said dody futher away for help. The paper bulls of agreement and contracts that once held a oganization together now have nothing to enforce the old rules.
                  The stage is set, now let the players play.  The infighting becomes so great, and the view becomes so narrow that we cant see whats happening.  The people fight for scraps to stay alive, mean while a select few who have been promised position continue to lament. The hated and the blame grows like an out of control weed, spreading misdirection, disinformation and panic.
                  Finally this bloated, self absorbed conglomeration collapses in on its self.  Now the true plan come into play. Seperation of wealth, control of grograghic location, alies in the wings waiting to take control, and a decimated populist looking to find calm and normality.
                  The only chance we have to change the path were on is to stop, take a breath and look around. We are the soldiers in this war against ourselves.  Lets try and remember why we are here, and the values the forfather gave us and whats important.
                  This is just a view from a disappointed, disheartened, disenfranchised bockbuilder on a float stage

Re: The Systmatic De-Construction of Trade Unionism

THE FIX IS IN AGAIN
 "The paper bulls of agreement and contracts that once held a oganization together now have nothing to enforce the old rules."

When Walsh first spoke to his "ROMAC" committee on the topic of the Regional Planning Association's report on the future of construction in NYC, this is exactly where he led us with that "The old ways of doing things are a thing of the past."

Re: The Systmatic De-Construction of Trade Unionism

Old Timer
Per Waardal / Well put kid.

Re: The Systmatic De-Construction of Trade Unionism

Eric Henderson
Well said Per.

Re: The Systmatic De-Construction of Trade Unionism

Re: The Systmatic De-Construction of Trade Unionism

dockbuilder
well put per I certianly hope you run for a position of youre choice we need leaders like you.

Re: The Systmatic De-Construction of Trade Unionism

Old Timer
I SECOND THE MOTION

Re: The Systmatic De-Construction of Trade Unionism

Fraud Alert
I think his ghost writer should run instead