The Northeast Council and Frank Spencers Crooked Jersey Pals

The Northeast Council and Frank Spencers Crooked Jersey Pals

Did the Northeast Council get dissolved because Ballantyne told wanna be gangster and Frank Spencers pal Georgey Norcross to piss off.

He didn’t do everything they wanted,” a source told Insider NJ, referring to Ballantyne. “They couldn’t keep him in their back pocket.”

This is a developing story, but the independent contracting perception the executive treasurer cultivated, or more specifically, his ties to the Governor even as large portions of the Building Trades oppose Murphy – caused some political friction in an increasingly politically fractured state.

“He told the Governor’s office he wasn’t going to sacrifice the good of the Carpenters to help George Norcross,”

https://www.insidernj.com/union-dissolves-merges-northeast-regional-council-carpenters/

Lets remember how George Norcross, the alleged wanna be gangster, acts when told to piss off.How can we forget the Palmyra Tapes.
          Right now the UBC International and McCarron are using Union bought and paid for Camden NJ Donny Norcross to promote and try to get the Grow Act into law .The Grow Act was written by the NCCMP/Unions to further rob our retirees as part of their campaign to cut retirees checks and tank our Defined Benefit funds..Lets not forget our Union leaders wrote the Multi Employer Reform Act and conspired to get it into law in 2014. The same MPRA they are now using to rob retirees and cut their pension checks so McCarron and his cronies can continue to loot our pension and other funds.The Grow Act is critical to the Unions agenda to continue to rob our pensions funds
      Loot as in forcing diversions of hundreds of millions to the rats at ULLICO.Loot as in forming partnerships with non Union and anti Union companies such as Stephen Ross and Related Inc.Looting as in giving Ross hundreds of
millions of our pension money for Hudson Yards in NYC.The same Hudson Yards that Ross(and his partner Doug McCarron) made OPEN SHOP.So why did McCarron with NO VOTE and NO choice of the membership destroy the Northeast council?? Is it true members of the Northeast Council were raped because John Ballantyne would not do as he was told. Was it because Ballatyne told George Norcross(the alleged head of the Norcross wanna be gangsters trio) to piss off??Are they Afraid Georgey Norcross might tell little Donny Norcross to not aggressively promote their agenda to rob retirees with the Grow Act.??After all have a look at how much money the Carpenters have funneled to the Norcross machine.

      Norcross is another of many crooked Rats supported by the UBC International. One of his longtime Jersey allies is Frank Spencer, a  2nd VP at the national carpenters union.A position CREATED for him by McCarron at the last convention.The same Frank Spencer who claimed his buddy "Robert Andrews" was the greatest thing since toilet paper.Andrews resigned from Congress in 2014 as he faced years of allegations that he violated House rules and federal law.Where is Andrews now.,Why he lobby's for the NCCMP

       Why is the Carpenters International deferring questions regarding the rape of UBC members to Trish Mueller a friend of Georgy Norcross?? She does not work for the Carpenters.She is a mouthpiece at CLB Partners. Why is a Trenton-based "government relations firm" answering questions about the theft of the Northeast members funds and the dissolving of the Northeast Council??
On the CLB web site they have the following.
"It is a pleasure working with CLB Partners. Their immediate access to key policymakers and regulators, combined with their ability to communicate our company’s message and advance our objectives, provides us with a strong presence in New Jersey."

Michael Capelli, Executive Secretary-Treasurer Northeast Regional Council of Carpenters July 1, 2015

         Go search the Northeast Council and UBC International financial LM2s to find how CLB is getting paid and how much. NOT THERE. Rather odd dont you think. Lets not forget Trish Muellers involvement in the $750,000 that somehow got from the New Jersey Carpenters Fund for Growth and Progress to the Kenney for Philly Mayor Campaign.A good question was asked."Why would carpenters in Jersey give a damn about Kenney?"
  The article says this is a developing story.Lets hope they continue to develop it and take a close look at the Norcross-Carpenters relationship. For the UBC members in turmoil by this action maybe they have more resources to answer if indeed they have been raped because Ballantyne told the Norcross machine to piss off and would not play ball.So much for CLB and Mullers Propaganda BS as told here.

http://www.post-gazette.com/business/career-workplace/2018/05/30/As-construction-booms-in-Pittsburgh-carpenters/stories/201805300322

Re: The Northeast Council and Frank Spencers Crooked Jersey Pals

nanananaheyheysaygoodby
Great reporting. Your the man

Re: The Northeast Council and Frank Spencers Crooked Jersey Pals

Steward
My question to you or our elected officials,are they going to dissolve other councils,its very scary and it is really starting to really piss members off.Our concerns should be ,where is our money going,where is our union dues going,when the hell are they going to run a top down investigations on McCarran and his cahoots,what they are doing is raping the funds,especially with Hudson Yards projects going on,they have made deals with the billionaire developers and taking our hard earned pension money raping us,robing us and give in to these developers,its bad enough,all u hear no a days is open shop,especially with 50hudson yards 50percent union,50percent scab work,our leadership needs to wake the hell up and get away from all these bad place deals,its killing us,yes,it is a race to the bottom,we need real leaders who will join all our fellow union brothers and sisters and shut all projects down in the city with a big time city rally,strike to send a message this a big attack on all union labor ,it must be stopped get rid of these bums that are out for there own political agenda,our whole entire membership,brothers and sisters of all trades have already taken concessions and have suffered enough,we need to take back the city,the members really need to step up to the plate and get every involved,get all retires,apprentices,organizers,business agents,our leadership involved to make a difference with a strong message that too much crap has hit the fan,a lot of misused of our funds have been wasted too,these shanaginns have to stop,hold these bums accountable,get them investigated,instead of investigating members ,they are the ones raping our funds,the message needs to get out real fast to all union members,we are all in trouble if they keep dissolving all unions,its a disgrace,a slap in the face especially for all our retired who have worked very hard in the trades ,they have the alldasty to try taking medical taken away,reduce there pensions,they need to look at the top brass,that's where all the bullshit is happening,it is terrible what's happening and we all should be taken this seriously.

Re: The Northeast Council and Frank Spencers Crooked Jersey Pals

Philly carp
It turns out the 750k dollars wasnt solely for the kenney campaign .It was to help local corrupt electricians boss ( john dougherty) to get his brother ( kevin dougherty) elected to the bench as a penns supreme court judge .This in an effort to maintain the highhhhly corrupt democratic machine in place that is allowing norcross to operate with impugnity.

Re: The Northeast Council and Frank Spencers Crooked Jersey Pals

Philly carp
Look at who the " redistricting" pa sc votes came from .Incidentally, judge kevin dougherty is facing impeachment hearings.  We shall see when house and senate reseat.
Pa is 1 vote away from right to work .
Many members.... In this case... Are for it if we can burn this mccarron abortion down and force our union to become a union again .