The March & Organized Labor

Norman
More marched in the environment march than watched the Labor Day parade. The large Sunday turnout by organized labor (not the carpenters) shows that Labor (not the carpenters) realizes that there are alliances out there that are important. Do we have to agree with everything that every other group believes? Hardly. Who do we have more in common with?
You don’t like where they came from? You don’t like the way they smell? They aren’t welcome at your table? OK. When was the last time you were invited to brunch with Charles G. Koch and David H. Koch, Donald Trump, or at The Business Round Table with McCarron and the posers from the top of Hudson Street? Who do we need to be our allies?
What are you, a dupe, a fool or a ‘house n∞∞∞∞r’? Am I politically incorrect? What would you know anyway, you’re a carpenter.

Re: The March & Organized Labor

Ethics
With that being said, I do not know for the life of me, why you haven't been elected by McCarron himself to lead the union!

Re: The March & Organized Labor

inside out
the koch brothers have done more for poor people then you enviomental whackos when was the last time you put up millions to build a hospital. your boy george soros bankrupts countries

you support 50 bux a gallon for gas you support abortion get rid  of the population you get rid of the pollution

your boy al gore is a big stock holder in occidental oil  you hipocrit

oh and both parties suck

Re: The March & Organized Labor

john
Seriously ,The Koch bros are good for the union movement ???? Brother David has given millions to moma and other good causes(start with a positive note ) They sacrifice safety for profit which is one of my main beefs with them, other then the heavy handed  union busting tactics they very much relish. Let all of their puppets come to  power on capitol hill and you will see a hundred of years of hard fought gains  vanish into obscurity...

Re: The March & Organized Labor

inside out
america is the best when it comes to protecting the envioment. its so good at it thats why  car prices were driven  up

why dont you go to china or india and protest. these two coutries are the worse when it comes to protecting peoples health. oh i forget you dont care about people its the earth you care about.

reason you dont go to china is because america is an easier country to screw over

i dare you to go to china or india