The Handshake

Harvey Hotdogs
 ='s Walsh & McCarron
 ='s Tyznar
 ='s Lou Rioux & Olaf Olsen
 ='s the rank & file
 ='s me poking Walsh
 ='s me again at Walsh

Re: The Handshake

Maurin Quina
LOL that is so funny yet so true! Strange that our own brothers have stabbed us in the back for absolutely nothing to gain. Lou, Ole, Paul and a slew of others couldnt even put a toolbelt on anymore because for one, it is too heavy for them to strap around their girly waists and two because the disrespect in the field towards them would scare those girls to death! Rumor has it that Ole is heading to the head of Organizing after McWilliams is "vetoed". Wouldnt surprise me in the least

Re: The Handshake

The more things change,the more they stay the same
That would not surprise me.after all ,danielson rigged the owl for 10 plus years durring the ford administration.what happened,he got a promotion to inspector general.ole robbed the local 1456 of $11,000. Make that man the head of the organizing dept.sounds right to me.