The Fourth of July and The Declaration of Independence

The Fourth of July and The Declaration of Independence

Norman
When is the last time you read it carefully? Does some of what troubles our union remind you of what Jefferson and the American founding fathers were rebelling against?
Does this suggest a possible campaign? How many people of influence should be informed about the positions our judiciary siding against our “inalienable rights”? The Declaration is on line, copies sell for pennies. Rant free coherent letters can be spell-checked, printed, signed with our real names, and mailed with a copy of The Declaration of Independence to Congress, editors, general managers, and the clergy for a start. No threats, no ranting, just a letter asking for the same peaceful consideration for our members that were originally asked for leading up to Declaration.

Re: The Fourth of July and The Declaration of Independence

Retired #157
Norman ,  why not - -  anything to make them stop and think is helpful .  But the real question is - - how many will sign ( real names ) guy:s are worried about some kind of retaliation - like looseing their job . They can:t seem to get it in their heads that gotta stand together , be one , be united . Then you have a Brotherhood .