The 16,000 Watch

Lets play which Union Rat am I. I sat on the board of the NCCMP and fought to have the Muli Employer Reform act passed so we could steal from our retirees pension checks. I took home $647,000 in wages as the President of our International and close to $100,000 in director fees and kick backs from ULLICO. While I was getting paid from my Union I was traveling the country getting paid and attending  ULLICO and the NCCMP meetings. Due to confusion and for the sake of accuracy you read the LM30 and decide who is getting the $100,000 for cleaning Part B Schedule 2 LM30-2009-sullivan.pdf

       Yes as a board member of the NCCMP and ULLICO I had to go to the Westin in FL for ULLICO retreats and the Daily Grill, Chilis,Links Grill and Rival sports pub in Fla.Bpbby Van Steal,the BLT Steak and JG Steak in DC racking up another 2-3 grand in expenses all while getting paid from my Union. The America Agenda Board meeting. Caesars Las Vegas NCCMP Breakfast meeting. ULLICO Infrastructure meeting Mortons DC
           And to top it of and slap all retirees in the face. Just 3 years after condemning Carabillo and Georgine at ULLICO in 12/31/2007 in appreciation for great services as past ULLICO Board member and ULLICO CEO I was given a nice watch. Cost ….$16,000. The same ULLICO hemorrhaging money, the same ULLICO being investigated up until Borzi got in bed with them. The same ULLICO Caught in the Global Crossing stock fraud. The same ULLICO Lying about the UBC purchasing stock from the UAW when they bought it directly form ULLICO and then lying to a DOL Investigation and grand Jury.The same ULLICO having its entire ULLICO Casualty division liquidated in 2013 by the State of Delaware. The same ULLICO who have the Bank of China and other trade and labor friendly Chinese investors as business partners and are loaning large amounts to American developers with some of the worst safety and wage records in the construction world.

        And now my $16,000 watch and I are teamed up with Doug McCarron, James Callahan and Walter Wise as the new Infrastructure Alliance Federation who with just the 4 members already has over $600,000 in the bank account and being paid for my unaware rank and file members just as they are financing the NCCMP. STILL!!!

Re: The 16,000 Watch

Gollum
I want my ring back.

Re: The 16,000 Watch