Thank You Ethics

Big Doug
Ethics we really appreciate what you have done to 157 blogspot. You have single-handedly truned 157 blogspot into the Looney Tunes and stifled the possibility of any meaningful dialogue. Which has allowed us (UBC) to further our agenda. Ethics, thank you for being you. We couldn't have done it with out you. P.S. If you can find your way to Las Vegas, there's an I-Pad waiting for you. Wink,wink.

Re: Thank You Ethics

157 Blogger
Sad but true.

Re: Thank You Ethics

Union
Shame on you Ethics

Re: Thank You Ethics

winkin, blinkin and tadpoles
2 eggs poached, stir in the

Re: Thank You Ethics

157 Blogger
Ethics Sucks.

Re: Thank You Ethics

Ethics
 "I bring to this UBC-Chatbox the same old tiresome bullshyte; ambiguous, worthless information, off topic discussions along with my dogmatic beliefs, ideology, pontification and delusional beliefs. My postings are absurd, half-truths, lame, loopy, insulting, shameful, pathetic, completely deficient intellectually and just plain stupid The only skill that I have is continuing to shove my propaganda down your throat!"  ~Ethics

Disclosure: People you never heard of agree I am delusional, dysfunctional, incoherent, lame, gutless, spineless, obnoxious, an interloper and mentally unstable.

Re: Thank You Ethics

doug win big
what a wonderful world

Re: Thank You Ethics