Quantcast

Tanner Saraceno competes on WWE Tough Enough

Tanner Saraceno competes on WWE Tough Enough

Dan Saraceno
  My son Tanner is an  MMA fighter in S Carolina , recently he auditioned for a television show called WWE TOUGH ENOUGH and was chosen from 11,000 others to compete on the show that airs on Tuesday June 23rd   While I am confident he will have no problem in the physical competition  and impress the judges ( Hulk Hogan ) the show is partially based on viewer voting . We all want better for our kids and want them to succeed in life . So I ask to please spread to word on the job to support him by tuning in to the USA channel on June 23rd , 8:00 et to WWE TOUGH ENOUGH and vote for Tanner Saraceno . Also follow him on Twitter , Tanner@ToughTanner  and Facebook , Tanner Saraceno  for those of you on social  media . His fights can be seen on Youtube  if you care to see . Last fight was USFFC 22 Mayhem and Metal Gray v Saraceno
     https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TuWiPeSYTpY   Copy and paste will get you there
Now that I have retired I was able to drive down and see his fight in person , It is great to see our kids succeed . It is what  we all work for out in the field . Again I ask that everyone support with your votes and text everyone on your phones to help

 Thank you
  Danny Saraceno

Re: Tanner Saraceno competes on WWE Tough Enough

1556 dockbuilder
Figures a Dockbuilder son going under the name  "The Hammer " . Very cool , I will definitely vote and text all my freinds to vote . Good luck . By the way , taht was a really good fighht the kid is a beast

Re: Tanner Saraceno competes on WWE Tough Enough

Anything WWE is stupid
From a credible form of marshal arts to WWE. Sounds like a reversal of standards. And your proud of this?

Re: Tanner Saraceno competes on WWE Tough Enough

hammer
YEA ,THATS WHAT THIS SITE IS ABOUT WRESTLING HUH ? ARE YOU RETARTED ? KEEP THE SANCTITY OF THIS SITE FOR THE BATTLE AGAINST MCCARON, NOT SOME WRESTLING BULLSHIT. THIS JUST SHOWS WHAT YOUR PRIORITIES ARE, WRESTLING AND NOT THE SURVIVAL OF YOUR OWN UNION. WAKE UP !!!!!CS4

Re: Tanner Saraceno competes on WWE Tough Enough

john
I disagree Hammer , I believe this site represent brotherhood. Fellow carpenters are our extended family,and by proxy their families as  well. Good luck to young Tanner I will help if
I can

Re: Tanner Saraceno competes on WWE Tough Enough

hammer
JOHN YOU ARE FOOL TO THINK THAT SOME SOCIAL B.S. NEEDS TO BE OUT IN FRONT OF FIGHTING FOR THE SURVIVAL OF YOUR PENSION IN WHICH MCCARON WANTS TO DESTROY. GET YOUR PRIORITIES STRAIGHT.

Re: Tanner Saraceno competes on WWE Tough Enough

Go Tanner
Had a chance o watch Tough Enough last night . Not a fan and the show is kinda dumb. But Tanner seems to be a serious athlete ,and I am glad to see someone's kid get a chance to NOT be under McCarron's  control . You o kid , best of luck