Take back our union

Mh88
We as members from all States need to oust Mccarran and his cronies. Its time to stand up and fight all this corruption that is going on before we lose more members and our money. I would like to all of us members take a Friday off a month and shut jobs down in Mccarrans' name country wide untill our voices at heard. Spread the word and let's stick together as one and pick a date. Once we get started maybe everybody will honor us. We have to start somewhere. If we stop work for a day we'll be hurting Mccarrans' vacations!!!!

Re: Take back our union

steward
We all need to raise hell,check related projects,they waist mbets moneys and go half union And half scab work,how the hell is this helping us,it is a discrace to the 4000 members on the out of work list.Get rid of provisional carpenters,it is lowering our standards,lowering our pau,this is all because Mccarron orchestrated this to conqer and divide,we need to get him under the ropes,he is destroying the union within.it is a race to the bottom.what a shame and discracevto the brotherhood and sisterhood.

Re: Take back our union

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BHoa9kat09E

Lights out McCarron - youtube

Is this where you're going ?