TRUMKA SUPPORTS AMALGAMATED DOCKBUILDERS

TRUMKA SUPPORTS AMALGAMATED DOCKBUILDERS

AMALGAdockster

Re: BCTC SUPPORTS BILELLO

change order
EST Mike Billelo stated during in a meeting following the NYCDC Executive Board installation ceremony that he has spoken about Amalgamated with the New York State Building & Construction Trades AFL-CIO, and they have pledged to support him 100%.

Mike Bilello and Bill Lebo have consistently sought to return the UBC back to membership with the AFL-CIO, it was part of their Rank and File Team campaign platform:

"We will find a way to bring us back into the AFL-CIO, and we will reach out to other unions across the board, because all unions must stand together in order to stop the decline in unionized labor."

http://www.carpentersrankandfileteam.com/about/our-platform/

The BOSSES are having a grudge match. We, the rank-and-file, must stand together, against corrupt contractors, union bureaucrats, and mob lawyers.

Don't believe the Amalgamated HYPE!

Join your Union Brothers and Sisters for picket duty today, rally against the BOSS UNION:

4PM Today! Thursday, January 12
Bay Ridge, Brooklyn

850 62nd Street
(between 8th and 9th Ave.)

From Manhattan, take the N Train to STILWELL AV-CONEY ISLAND station

(2 minute walk to 850 62nd St.)

Re: ADDRESS CORRECTION

change order
Take N Train to:

8 AV STATION N

Re: BCTC SUPPORTS BILELLO

Richard Dorrough
"New York State Building & Construction Trades AFL-CIO, and they have pledged to support him 100%" So much for this story.