THE KOOL-AID HAS BEEN DRANK

CONCERNED
The NYCDCC Letter to the Dockbuuilders from Billelo, Lebo and Cavanaugh only shows that they have drank Mccarons kool-aid. I guess they were brain washed at the motivational seminar. "power given to two poles- to those who've got the money and those who've got the people." WHAT IS THIS A QUOTE DIRECTLY FROM MCCARONS MOUTH. WHAT A CROCK OF BULLSHIT. THE MONEY COMES WITH THE PEOPLE WHEN THEY DECIDE TO ALL LEAVE AND FORM A NEW DEMOCRATIC UNION. AS I SEE IT YOU HAVE DRANK THE KOOL-AID AND WILL KNOW PLAY ALONG WITH MCCARON TO SUPPRESS THE RIGHTS OF THE MEMBERSHIP. THIS WILL BE YOUR LEGACY IN LABOR HISTORY, THAT YOU GAVE UP YOUR MEMBERSHIPS FREEDOM FOR YOUR OWN PAYCHECKS. HOPE YOU CAN SLEEP AT NIGHT, SELLOUTS.