THE ATTACK OF THE KILLER MARSHMALLOW .TELL THE CONSENT COURT TO STOP THE PERSECUTION 0F UBC MEMBER NUNES

THE ATTACK OF THE KILLER MARSHMALLOW .TELL THE CONSENT COURT TO STOP THE PERSECUTION 0F UBC MEMBER NUNES

Statement from Jeffrey:

"Hello Brothers and Sisters. My name is Jeffrey Nunes. I’m a 3rd year apprentice in NYC, a passionate carpenter, and a militant advocate for workers. The New York City District Council of Carpenters is coordinating to expel me from our union because of my opposition to a contract that threatens the livelihoods of 20,000 carpenters. The new contract brings massive cuts ($16-$33/hr cut in wages and benefits), reduces pension contributions dramatically for 60% of all carpenters, and introduces a new SECOND TIER CARPENTER that does the SAME work as a Journeyperson for $33 less.

The working carpenter in NYC is NOT able to VOTE on contracts and we received NO prior NOTIFICATION that a contract deal had been reached. The contract was leaked to me, which I then started to distribute and inform members about one week before it was signed. I also called a rally in front of the union hall the same day it would be signed. They are targeting me for fighting back against the contract, despite the fact that the majority of carpenters are unhappy with it.

If you have a minute, please read and sign this petition to show them that the majority do not support charges being brought against me. This is a witch hunt against carpenters who choose to fight for the union, while the council and McCarron try to market us as ever cheaper commodities.

I also urge members to raise a motion at their local to send letters declaring their disapproval of these charges. If you want a draft motion then reach out to me in a private message and I will provide all details as well as an address for it to be sent to.

Every signature counts and is deeply appreciated.

In solidarity,
Jeffrey Nunes."

https://www.change.org/p/new-york-city-district-council-of-carpenters-stop-the-bureaucratic-persecution-of-a-union-carpenter?recruiter=9592223&utm_source=share_petition&utm_medium=facebook&utm_campaign=psf_combo_share_abi&utm_term=tap_basic_share&recruited_by_id=8a3eae40-e171-012f-2192-40401bfb750c&share_bandit_exp=abi-17000983-en-US&share_bandit_var=v3&utm_content=fht-17000983-en-us%3Av2

HEY CONSENT COURT ..THE CORRUPT IG OFFICE IS BEING USED BY UBC MCCARRON WHORES TO PERSECUTE UBC MEMBERS. IS EXPOSING THE MCCARRON RAT GEIGER AND HIS COUNCIL CRONIES FOR THE DOG SHYTE THEY ARE CONSIDERED AN ACT OF CORRUPTION.TIME FOR YOU TO DECIDE

I. WE HAVE A DUTY TO ALWAYS ACT IN THE BEST INTERESTS OF THE MEMBERSHIP AND THE UNION.Every officer, employee,and agent of the District Council and its Local Unions (collectively,the Union) occupy a position of trust and has an absolute duty to exercise their authority and to conduct union business solely on behalf of and for the benefit of the union and its members.  Every officer, employee,and agent must set aside his or her own personal interests and act only in the best interests of the union and its members.

The District Council will not take and will not tolerate any retaliatory action against an individual who reports in good faith ethical concerns or actual or perceived misconduct.

Re: TELL MARSHMALLOW MAN GEIGER TO GO F.. HIMSELF.STOP THE PERSECUTION 0F UBC MEMBER NUNES

Mh88
Good luck brother. You have a hell of a lawsuit coming. Demand that Doug McCarron gets investigated top down also. Brothers down here in Philadelphia are backing you 100%. Let me know if there’s anything else we can do to help. Good luck and don’t give up to these scumbags!

Re: TELL MARSHMALLOW MAN GEIGER TO GO F.. HIMSELF.STOP THE PERSECUTION 0F UBC MEMBER NUNES

steward
Its a message frpm,mxcarron,and his coolade drinkers,a race to the bottom,i think a city wide strike shood be impleamented.The hell with mcarron,he and his pets need to be investigated,top down,they are lowering the standards of living,merging the locals,and putting our retires,as well as our members hard earned money into there pockets and there poliiv
cal gains,i say the hell with them all,its the unions money,the money we all earned and worked for our whole entire lifes,the hell with them,we need to stand up and fight for our members,our union,our survivalfor all generations to come,its time to vote this mutt out of office,our leadership needs to wake the hell up,this is just the beginning of war with our members just starting,we have taken enough of concessions,and fucking plas for the last 10 years,its our turn,the members will control and control the future,good luck to everyone,its our war,fuck them all for selling us down the river.

Re: TELL MARSHMALLOW MAN GEIGER TO GO F.. HIMSELF.STOP THE PERSECUTION 0F UBC MEMBER NUNES

Roy ernst
Give me a call 1/610/6377762.      Need to update you