TEST: Let me know if you have this toolbar

TEST: Let me know if you have this toolbar

Below is a picture of what I see when I am posting a message. Please let me know if you have this toolbar.

Re: TEST: Let me know if you have this toolbar

Ted
Nope:

top says:
A Mobilized Membership Is An Irresitable Force & .....Refresh - PermaLINK - Login - Register - users Name

bottom says:
Since you are not a registered user, we must check that you are Human.

I have registered, it took, but I have always seen this notation since you started the new Format on Jan. 1, 2011

Re: TEST: Let me know if you have this toolbar

Ted: the box you type a message in don't you have a toolbar in it.

Re: TEST: Let me know if you have this toolbar

hint
hint  ****** Login******* hint

Re: TEST: Let me know if you have this toolbar

Anonymous
We have to back who we feel are the right men  Mike Bilello ,Gerry Gausman and Pat Nee voted in again 157

Re: TEST: Let me know if you have this toolbar

no sir.......so does this mean I have to re-register the e-mail & pw anew?

Re: TEST: Let me know if you have this toolbar

re-registered and no toolbar

have this at bottom - Since you are not a registered user, we must check that you are a human.

have a "your name box" which was not there before. maybe there is some sort of block on ISP.

Re: TEST: Let me know if you have this toolbar

Ted: I don't understand why you don't have the toolbar.

Re: TEST: Let me know if you have this toolbar

hint
have you actually tried to log in? have you clicked the log in button?