TAKE ACTION WRITE NOW

bill lebo
 One of the things Dennis Walsh said at the meeting wedesday was that we should write our concerns to Judge Berman. This could only help the case that Mike Biello has before him. We take the time to type our concerns on this and other websites, we need to take the time to write them down print them out and send them to the Judge where they will do the most good. We need to start a writing campaign to him. Tell him how you feel about your voting rights, tell him about the lack of communication from the UBC about our contracts, tell him how you feel about full mobility, tell him how you feel about the 50/50 rule, tell him how you feel about transparency in our union, tell him how you feel about the corruption in our union, tell him what you think about the out of work list, and let him know about anything else you think. BUT WE NEED TO WRITE NOW, IMMEDIATELY, BECAUSE BELIEVE ME THE UBC AND MCCARRON ARE NOT ASLEEP AT THE WHEEL. Take the time to get a letter out this weekend.

              SEND YOUR LETTER TO:

          The Honorable Richard M. Berman
          US District Court
          Southern District of New York                Re: 90 civ. 5722
          500 Pearl st.
          New York, N.Y. 10007-1312

Please this can do alot of good, let's get it done.

Re: TAKE ACTION WRITE NOW

Donny Arana
Thanks for the info Bill. I'm on it with everybody I know.