Step forward for your drug test!

Steve McInnis,      President
EVERY SINGLE MEMBER of the NYCDCC should voluntarily take a drug test today! There should never be any doubt as to the NYCDCC being committed to maintaining a drug free environment! IF you have something to hide, you have everything to lose, because there are 20000 UBC rank and file men and women capable of taking over your job and doing it drug free.

Re: Step forward for your drug test!

done
i rather deal with a drug addict then have to deal with the illegals who are gonna get damnesty and then come gunning for my union job i don’t have as it is

Re: Step forward for your drug test!

Steve McInnis,      President
Hey "Done"; ask your drug supplier to stop putting so much lye in your meth, it's definitely eating your brain away!

Re: Step forward for your drug test!

striker
  Our membership has to come together anstick togerther.All the work going on the outside is tremendous,god willingly,i hope everyone realizes now is the chance to capilize and do what is best for the union.we all have to mobilze and attend rallys and getall job site members involved.now is the best time to recoup back our marketshare.Agressive campaigns,getting community civic groups on our side.We all need to take every available means to attack andregain our marketshare.the sories i har about men and women working side by side with the nonunion has to stop.Educate,adjutate,and organize with in and do whatever it takes to get our marketshare back.It is a serious matter we all need to address it fast.and get union victories o put our union members back to work.good luck to all.in solidarity,a concerned union member.

Re: Step forward for your drug test!

Doug McCarron
We here at the NYCDCC owe a lot to "striker" .................

He tests most of our homemade drugs, and it has slightly affected his sense of reality.

He is still one of our favorite mascots.

To striker:

Response to your request
Have you considered an ESL class? Choose between a literate and numerate new immigrant who wants to become a carpenter and you? I'd invest in helping the newcomer get legalized.

Re: Step forward for your drug test!

striker
YOu guys need to really get a grip on reality.We are losing our marketshare and again members.If we did positive things to help the membership out,things might be different.Our union rests on the working men and women who work in all dangerous conditions to someday,hopefully improve the moral and charecter that broadens our interests to make our industry better and more profittable for the members who put the real hours in to stablilize our benefits.God give us all strength to make our union better and stronger for the younger generation to have something to keep the brotherhood alive.We all it to our young members,teach them,mentor them,and make them the best mechanics to serve our brotherhood with pride to carry on the tradition the way it should be.

Re: Step forward for your drug test!

work?
Blah blah teach the youngins, blah blah brotherhood, NO! Credit McWilliams with loss of market share. NO! Credit those empty headed organizing members for the circle jerks which accomplish
Nothing.

This ain't change from the bottom up. This machine needs to be taken down from the top.