State of the union

Donny Arana
 There are two parties negotiating for us and neither give two shits about the membership-POINT BLANK! If we stand around and wait we are building our own caskets. Do you think there will be a good outcome? Dont be shocked or pissed when its a done deal. We need to do something know. Everybody is getting ready for EST elections and forming alliances -while the membership is getting ready to get bent over the barrel. What good is a EST when the farm ,wives and children are gone?
owl

Re: State of the union

owl
what can a out of work list guy do to help