Spencer Loses All Credibility And Respect

Spencer Loses All Credibility And Respect

Any Member At The Meeting
I can't believe Spencer had the balls to pretend he didn’t know about the dissolving and merging of 15 locals in the Pacific Northwest council that happened 4 DAYS earlier. He's a Vice President and didn't know.....Come on....Please.  He should have said he knew about but didn’t have any details instead of LYING about it.  I guess he didn’t want to talk about the possibility of 2 locals, Interior Systems and General Carpentry.  He said 157 wouldn’t be dissolved.  How do we believe that now?  In fact how can we believe anything he said at the meeting?  Spencer thinks he’s above all and we are nothing but a bunch of uneducated carpenters.  Are we going to let this lowlife get over on us?  HELL NO!!!!!  We must go to the next meeting and Expose him for what he is.  We must Expose them all, DeRicco, Capurso, Danielson, McWilliams, McInnis, Shehhey, Pugleisi, and Rambo...  Ask Tough Questions and Demand Answers... Stand Up For Your Right To Honest Leadership.

Re: Spencer Loses All Credibility And Respect

listman
ARE YOU GOING TO LET 15 YEARS OF RACCKETEERING DECISIONS LEAD YOUR FUTURE

Re: Spencer Loses All Credibility And Respect

tester
What do you lose when you have amnesia?

Re: Spencer Loses All Credibility And Respect

listman
SENSE OF SELF ?

Re: Spencer Loses All Credibility And Respect

anon
Banned User

Re: Spencer Loses All Credibility And Respect

Richard Dorrough
Full mobility is not just in NYC .It was announced for the Upstate Locals on December 13,2010. When questioned by the members who were there Thomas Garrison confirmed that a company can come into any area and bring its entire crew with not need to hire a single carpenter to work in the area in which they live. Upstate members asked how that could possibly be be good for the rank and file. He said "Well if you want to go work in Buffalo now you can". When the member replied "who the hell wants to go work in Buffalo" He replied "Like it or not these are our plans .No more kingdoms"

Re: Spencer Loses All Credibility And Respect

listman
Full mobility IS A RESULT OF 16.5 YEARS OF ACTS &  DECISIONS. ARE YOU GOING TO STAND FOR THE FACT RACKETEERS MADE THIS HAPPEN FOR McCaron, - WE MEN OR MICE ?

Re: Spencer Loses All Credibility And Respect

anon
Banned User

Re: Spencer Loses All Credibility And Respect

Any Member At The Meeting
Try more like 40yrs of Racketeering.  Remember Teddy Maritas(probably not for most) but he was the first head of NYCDCC to be owned by organized crime.  Suspected of being RAT, he disapeared with only his car and wallet found on the Whitestone Bridge.

Re: Spencer Loses All Credibility And Respect

608 member
He never had any credibilty or respect from me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Re: Spencer Loses All Credibility And Respect

listman
"As bad as Mike Forde was"............................... Implies where your heads at.

Re: Spencer Loses All Credibility And Respect

bill lebo
Bullshit, Forde and the unity team ran on the premise that they would bring back the 50/50 rule and they never did. It was the Govt that decided the owl wasn't working fairly for the membership and changed it to what it is now and members are still sitting on the list forever. The 50/50 is the only fair system for the members who work off the list and only then if it's not corrupted as it has been under the Forde regime.

Re: Spencer Loses All Credibility And Respect

listman
Twas contempt and honest carpenters were injured, -- Haight !

Lawyers Forde, Thomassen Lawyers, Shiell Lawyers look at these letters arranging for a contemptious request plan way before the contempt hearings. 99-2001.  The OD & B  lawyers drafted what the council told them to do and slipped it in because the work list was still evolving. It was only evolving all the time because the locals & council always manipulated it.