Shows

Norman
We have a chance to take our case to our most valuable asset, our consumers. The architects, decorators, managers, builders and buyers need to know that we are a skilled, professional force that is ready to meet their needs. They could be the other side of our effort to squeeze the greedy, self-interested and power hungry forces that oppose union democracy and solidarity. We need to take every opportunity to inform the world that we’re not thugs and gangsters. We need to show that we’re there to make their lives more livable. We also need to take every opportunity to see and learn about what’s being offered to the end users before we open the boxes on the job site. That’s why I’m pushing for things like going to trade shows and expos. A well-dressed, well-informed unionist who is up to date and communicates coherently is part of our sales package; it’s called marketing, and it's free. Norman