Sep 5, Labor day gathering.

Donny Arana
Monday- Sep 5,(Labor Day) We are gathering at Cooper Sguare. All brother& Sisters and their familys are invited. Dan Franco has secured permits for tables,chairs, food and drinks. If you want to get involved and help out call me or Dan- It will be a good time for all proud union members. I look foward to seeing all.

Re: Sep 5, Labor day gathering.

2090
What's going on with this on Labor Day--Anybody going???

Re: Sep 5, Labor day gathering.

Labor is not ashamed of itself!!!
Donny what time is the meet up beginning at cooper union square tomorrow please post

Re: Sep 5, Labor day gathering.

Daniel J. Franco

The Monday, September 5, Labor Day Picnic at Cooper Square/Cooper Triangle Park is from 9:00 AM to 1:00 PM. Set-up is from 8:30 to 9:00 AM and Clean-up is from 1:00 to 1:30 PM.

For those that don't already know, Cooper Square is in Manhattan between East 6th and 7th Streets and 3rd and 4th Avenues, just south of Cooper Union. The closest train station is Astor Place serviced by the 4 and 6 trains.

View Larger Map