SUPPORT YOUR BROTHERS! AMALGAMATED DOCKBUILDERS

SUPPORT YOUR BROTHERS! AMALGAMATED DOCKBUILDERS

DEMOCRACY
The Amalgamated Dockbuilders Organizing Committee is made up of only Dockbuilders. They have been working their asses off for all of us for months. They are trying to build a strong and democratic local union us my Dockbuilder Brothers and Sisters. Every member that knows them understands how hard they are working and how much they have risked! Many members have been active on the Organizing committee and have worked hard to get all of us Dockbuilders the facts so we can vote smart.

Eric Gundersen has put himself on the line for us day in and day out. He has taken fire and attacks from the NYCDCC/UBC but hasn't give up on us. Eric has been a Dockbuilder for 14 years; he has worked as a foreman and general foreman. Eric dedicated to getting us a democratic union. He is a driven activist and has led the charge to organize members and to build a stronger Dockbuilder identity.

The many of our Brothers and Sisters have stepped forward to join the Organizing Committee to get true facts to all Dockbuilders. The Organizing Committee has always believed in the power of collective action, that no one person is more important than the movement. If we support them and stand united as Dockbuilders they can help us achieve our goal of a Dockbuilder local union. They want to protect our trade identity and jurisdiction from becoming destroyed by our current, so-called “union” leaders.

Compare the activists of the Amalgamated Dockbuilders Organizing Committee to the leadership of the current local union:

Joe Geiger is a Timberman
Brian McLaughlin is a part-time Dockbuilder
Bobby Joule is a TURNCOAT

Re: SUPPORT YOUR BROTHERS! AMALGAMATED DOCKBUILDERS

vote
This post was updated on .
Eric is a scamer.

Re: SUPPORT YOUR BROTHERS! AMALGAMATED DOCKBUILDERS

oowl
sounds like scum to me

Re: SUPPORT YOUR BROTHERS! AMALGAMATED DOCKBUILDERS

brooklybadboy
you are a drunk coke head james

Re: SUPPORT YOUR BROTHERS! AMALGAMATED DOCKBUILDERS

mike c
Where is Joe