SABOTAGE-(POLITICAL AGENDA'S)

PAY ATTENTION WHO THESE PEOPLE ARE <THEY ARE THE ENEMY AND THE ROOT TO OUR PROBLEMS>>>
21 Apr 11, 20:48
 It's ashame,we have local's and councils falling apart.Urgent court dates comming up -May 16th. Dissolving of local's looking us right in the eye. Elected reps vettoed and arrested for corruption. People that werent elected bargaining our contracts. Pay cuts on the table.PLA's all oiver the place.An out of work list that doesnt work.People out of work for more than a year.Carpenters losing their houses.Retired state troopers hired as (head of operations) that never worked a day as a carpenter. People that ran the out of work list(broken beyond repair) promoted to head of I.G. departement with pay raises.Retired detectives hired to work with IG;s when we have about 6000 of our own guys out of work -go figure,Who better to do the job than our own?We know all the tricks and what goes on and who the players are.----But all our guys and girls focus on are to discredit people anonamously on this site so they can build up their canidates politically.PAY ATTENTION WHO THESE PEOPLE ARE- The people that they try to discredit are the peolple they fear will bring real change and expose them.

Re: SABOTAGE-(POLITICAL AGENDA'S)

Joel Cook
Maybe we should make a bio page about all of them... A dossier if you will..

PS: This is my real name

Re: SABOTAGE-(POLITICAL AGENDA'S)

anonymous
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Clog_%28shoe%29
The French wooden shoe or clog (sabot) was, in the 18th and 19th century, associated with the lower classes. During this period, the years of the Industrial Revolution, the word sabotage gained currency. Allegedly derived from sabot, sabotage described the actions of disgruntled workers who willfully damaged workplace machinery by throwing their sabots into the works. However, according to some accounts, sabot-clad workers were simply considered less productive than others who had switched to leather shoes, roughly equating the term "sabotage" with "inefficiency".

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sabotage
Sabotage is a deliberate action aimed at weakening another entity through subversion, obstruction, disruption, or destruction. In a workplace setting, sabotage is the conscious withdrawal of efficiency generally directed at causing some change in workplace conditions. One who engages in sabotage is a saboteur. As a rule, saboteurs try to conceal their identities because of the consequences of their actions. For example, whereas an environmental pressure group might be happy to be identified with an act of sabotage, it would not want the individual identities of the perpetrators known.

As workplace action

When disgruntled workers damage or destroy equipment or interfere with the smooth running of a workplace, it is called workplace sabotage. This can be as part of an organized group activity, or the action of one or a few workers in response to personal grievances. In general, workplace sabotage takes the form of deliberate and prolonged inefficiency by the saboteurs. Alternatively there may be repeated "accidents" which cause damage/delays to equipment, supplies or processes. Whether it is hand-tools or documents which go missing, the intended effect is the same. The only real limit to workplace sabotage is the imagination of the saboteurs.

Luddites and Radical labor unions such as the Industrial Workers of the World (IWW) have advocated sabotage as a means of self-defense and direct action against unfair working conditions.

The IWW was shaped in part by the industrial unionism philosophy of Big Bill Haywood, and in 1910 Haywood was exposed to sabotage while touring Europe:

    "The experience that had the most lasting impact on Haywood was witnessing a general strike on the French railroads. Tired of waiting for parliament to act on their demands, railroad workers walked off their jobs all across the country. The French government responded by drafting the strikers into the army and then ordering them back to work. Undaunted, the workers carried their strike to the job. Suddenly, they could not seem to do anything right. Perishables sat for weeks, sidetracked and forgotten. Freight bound for Paris was misdirected to Lyon or Marseille instead. This tactic — the French called it "sabotage" — won the strikers their demands and impressed Bill Haywood."

For the IWW, sabotage came to mean any withdrawal of efficiency — including the slowdown, the strike, or creative bungling of job assignments.

Re: SABOTAGE-(POLITICAL AGENDA'S)

anonymous
[continued]

Etymology

Claimed explanations include:

    * That it derives from the Netherlands in the 15th century when workers would throw their sabots (wooden shoes) into the wooden gears of the textile looms to break the cogs, fearing the automated machines would render the human workers obsolete.[1] However, there is no contemporary source verifying either this behaviour or a source verifying the word being used in this sense before the 19th century.
    * That it derives from the French sabot (a wooden shoe or clog) via its derivative saboter (to knock with the foot, or work carelessly).
    * That it derives from the late 19th-century French slang use of the word sabot to describe an unskilled worker, so called due to their wooden clogs or sabots; sabotage was used to describe the poor quality work which such workers turned out.

Re: SABOTAGE-(POLITICAL AGENDA'S)

anonymous
http://www.iww.org/en/culture/library/sabotage
Sabotage - by Elizabeth Gurley Flynn

Originally published as SABOTAGE, THE CONSCIOUS WITHDRAWAL OF THE WORKERS' INDUSTRIAL EFFICIENCY, in October, 1916, by the IWW publishing bureau, in Cleveland, Ohio. It was later withdrawn from the IWW's official literature. The pamphlet originally sold for 10 cents.

Disclaimer:

The following document is presented for historical purposes and in the interest of the freedom of speech. The IWW takes no official position on sabotage (i.e. the IWW neither condones nor condemns such actions). Workers who engage in some of the following forms of sabotage risk legal sanctions.

Elizabeth Gurley-Flynn's Introduction:

The interest in sabotage in the United States has developed lately on account of the case of Frederick Sumner Boyd in the state of New Jersey as an aftermath of the Paterson strike. Before his arrest and conviction for advocating sabotage, little or nothing was known of this particular form of labor tactic in the United States. Now there has developed a two-fold necessity to advocate it: not only to explain what it means to the worker in his fight for better conditions, but also to justify our fellow-worker Boyd in everything that he said. So I am desirous primarily to explain sabotage, to explain it in this two-fold significance, first as to its utility and second as to its legality.

Sabotage - Table of Contents:

    * Its Necessity in the Class War
    * General Forms of Sabotage
    * Short Pay, Less Work, "Ca Canny"
    * Interfering With Quality of Goods
    * Boyd's Advice to Silk Mill Slaves
    * "Dynamiting" Silk
    * Non-Adulteration and Over-Adulteration
    * Interfering With Service. "Open Mouth" Sabotage
    * Following The "Book of Rules"
    * Putting The Machine on Strike
    * "Print The Truth or You Don't Print at All"
    * "Used Sabotage, But Didn't Know What You Called It"
    * Sabotage and "Moral Fiber"
    * Limiting The Over-Supply of Slaves
    * Sabotage a War Measure
    * Its Necessity In The Class War
    * Boyd's Advice to Silk Mill Slaves
    * Following The "Book of Rules"
    * "Used Sabotage, But Didn't Know What You Called It"

Elizabeth Gurley Flynn addresses a crowd in Patterson, New Jersey in 1913 during the IWW silk strike.

Re: SABOTAGE-(POLITICAL AGENDA'S)

anonymous

Re: SABOTAGE-(POLITICAL AGENDA'S)

Joel Cook
Basically I don’t think we should be involved in politics at all.  We should not be making promises to or expecting favors from politicians…. EVER…  Politics are what’s killing America and our union.

Re: SABOTAGE-(POLITICAL AGENDA'S)

Anon
Mike Bilello will lead us out of this mess I hope ,its to bad he made a bigmistake by trusting these 2 stooges Jerry and Donny they bring nothing to the table but shameless attacks ,thug like antics,lies and an allure of incompetency. Slowly the membership is finally figuring out these two opportunists
don

                        mike bilello is not a leader.period.

Re: SABOTAGE-(POLITICAL AGENDA'S)

Re: SABOTAGE-(POLITICAL AGENDA'S)

Jerry Flattery
I agree with Donny Arana he make a very valid point.